There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

sir,I am a btech first year student in NIT Meghalaya but the classes r in progress in NIT surat .I have attempted IIT JEE twice but i failed.i want to write ISAT 2011 .Is it advisable?can u tell me about d placements in IIST?will a student get a central govt. job who studied there?my friend in NIT Calicut told that after btech we should compulsory work in ISRO for 5 years and if they like our work then one will get a permanent job other wise he has to come out. is it true? sir please give me advice.

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Chandra,

Yes,  ISAT is best for Avionics and advance space science technology, if you have interest in this area then definatly you shud go for this..  Check out this link : .. you will surely get the help.. 

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Vijay Luxmi

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Engineering Entrance Exams

I love web development and web content management both at front end and back end is it worth it to prepare for IIT because I have seen people who have focused on learning it rather than...
@ sahil yes, u should join iit , beacuse if u can join in the cse courses in iit , the lab are fully furnished their to do your work , u can do as many things as possible related to the web ...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
is CSE at mnit jaipur better than ECEatmnnit allahabad
CSE at NIT Jaipur then ECE at NIT Allahabad,
Saurabh Kumar 4 months ago
Dear Student, Fundamentally, branch of Computer Science in Engineering is closer to hardware as compared to the branch of Information Technology.There is not much difference in the course...
Aneesh Sehgal 3 months ago
you sh
kapil rathore 3 months ago
i want to top jee mains 2016 what to do
dude everyone wants to top in jee exam. here is what you can do - increase your speed by practising a large number of questions - clear all your concepts - solve the previous year papers -...
Vaibhav Gupta one year ago
u got to work hard ,,,,,,,,,,and harder … wishes
alisha one year ago
dude, everone wan
Vaibhav Gupta one year ago
The Maximum area of the triangle formed by the complex coordinates z 1 , z 2 , z 3 which satisfy the relations I z - z 1 I = I z - z 2 I , I z- (z 1 +z 2 ) / 2 I I ??? 2 – z 1 I z
Hi, The first equation says that z lies on perpendicular bisector of line joining z1 and z2. But your second equation is not visible. Please write complete equation with proper sign to get...
Yash Baheti 2 years ago
what is law of reciprocal proportion? with more example
hi bimal please visit on youtube and copy this Law of Reciprocal Proportions | Chemistry | Class 11 | IIT JEE Main + Advanced | AIPMT | askIITians you will be redirected to a video related...
SAHIL 2 months ago
@ bimal If two different elements combine separately with the same weight of a third element, the ratio of the masses in which they do so are either the same or a simple multiple of the mass...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
am lost my AIIMS MBBS exam roll no lost can any one help me to how to find this my registrasion no is 30061396 my name is Loveleen Sharma and my DOB 11 dec 1997
@ loveleen go to the aiims mbbs site ,there put your candidate i.d and password and also a captha , which will be written at the downside , then u can see your dashboard with the photograph ...
Umakant biswal 4 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On Engineering Entrance Exams

Ask Experts