There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

my rank in ip 2010 is 5442 i m from delhi region ece or cse in which good colleges under ip list of those good colleges

any chance mait or bvp 

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear jitender,

At this rank its quite difficult to get MAIT or BVP...

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

If you like this answer please approve it....

win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum

Sagar Singh

B.Tech IIT Delhi

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Engineering Entrance Exams

Sir,I have scored 272 in bitsat 2016 is their any chance of me getting any branch except b,pharma??
hi anshul arora as your marks are less chances of getting a seat in bitsat are less.but you can expect a seat in chemical and civil hope for the best regards sahil
SAHIL 5 months ago
To my mind there may be a chance, just keep visiting the website of BITS and keep checking changes in merit list as per the counselling rounds, perhaps you may be able to crack it,...else...
Aneesh Sehgal 5 months ago
I was alloted 5 years Integrated dual degree programm Mech+ MBA at JNTU Hyderabad. Should I go for it or should I go for NIFTEM?? I was allocated a seat in NIFTEM also.
@ vandya It purely depend upon your choice . still from my idea NIFTEM are better than jntu hyderabad , as mech and mba donot have that much of good placement their , but niftem is awesome...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
I want to ask this question from the faculties of askiitians that i am confused with the preparation of iit . I am in 11 and joined Fiitjee Bhopal . Here some basic concepts of mathematics...
@ ANUSHKA dnt think that logarithm and linear inequality are not in the jee syllabus , they are in . and they are so besic concepts that u have to learn from class 10 , and if not , then do ...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
I want a suggestion of which branch to take in which IIT. I am getting 177/372 expected rank is about 2500. I prefer CS but open to other branches as I don`t have any particular interest in...
Yes, you can choose new IITs also for CS undoubtly...check their ranking on MHRD weblink for this year...
Saurabh Kumar 4 months ago
Dear Student, your score and rank are quite good and so you are allowed to choose a branch of your choice but make sure that you keep yourself updated by visiting the official website of...
Aneesh Sehgal 4 months ago
Find the equation of the line passing through the point (2,3) and at a distance of 3 units from the origin.
Hii USE the equation of line in the format in which we know the perpendicular distancewhose value is 3. You will get the value of thetha by passing the line through point (2,3). Best of Luck
Sourabh Singh one year ago
Sir/Madam, I have applied for Diploma in I.T. after my 10th std. with CBSE Board. I wanted to enquire if I can join IIT after my Diploma . If Yes How? Thnkx.. Kashif
Hi I do not think u would be eligible for IIT JEE . The 12 board exams are the qualifying xams fr IIT , and u din appear fr that. Fr JEE 2009, the foll were the eligibilty criteria: 1....
AskiitianExpert Shine 7 years ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On Engineering Entrance Exams

Ask Experts