There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

Sir,how is the overall rapo of nit,patna , hamirpur , srinagar,jalandhar & jamshdpur? pls list them in order of preference.bcoz it came to my notice that srinagar & patna are not quite good in terms of is the placement of these nits?

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Tanya,

check out the order:

1. NIT Hamirpur

2. NIT Raipur

3. NIT Jamshedpur

4. NIT Jalandhar

5. NIT Patna

6. NIT Srinagar

All the NITs are very good , yes patna and srinagar comes at last in the series.. But they are at par in comparison to other collages under AIEEE.

All the best for Your future!

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you
the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Vijay Luxmi

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Engineering Entrance Exams

i got chemical in bit mesra and cse in iiit bhubaneswar. Which college to join?
@ neelendra bit mesra earned a good image in terms of placement and quality education . and also check your intrest , if u are intrested in chemical then, bits mesra will be the best choice ...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
Well,is computer science or ECE good ih hyderabad BITS campus, if not then in which campus is it good?, is it enough to score 330 in bits to get a seat in BITS(ECE/CSE) in a good campus??
Yes both are good branches if you are able to score in Pilani its good or Hyderabad is not bad either . Yes if you are able to get this much definitely you will get engineering branch in...
Sourabh Singh 5 months ago
It totally depends on your personal choice as well as your interest what you really want to be in your life, otherwise both the branches are equally good. To talk about good colleges or...
Aneesh Sehgal 5 months ago
The photo attached is the eligibility criteria – 4 for JEE Advanced. What is the meaning of the phrase Year in which appeared for class 12 th examination for the first time in all subjects? ...
@ enzoandres Yes , if u have filled up the form for board exam once , then that attempt will count in this . and if u have changed the board , in that case your current board will be...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
r ter institutions which give us a 1 yr iit-jee program.i hav already attented a 1 yr iit-jee program in 11th
Dear raghav You can Join 1 year online coaching where you can have a flexible timing ..So i wud advise you to join click here for more details about the packages in...
Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 6 years ago
Sir I got 1043 rank in jee adv plc suggest chemical or engin. physics or mathematics computing.
Dear Muskan, let me tell you honestly that in terms of placements, both are comparable. Higher studies after an Dual degree is always advantageous as one has more coursework, projects etc....
Aneesh Sehgal 3 months ago
@ muskan Go for engg physics , as this is the most best placement jobs, u can get job in research field in iisc or iiser . but engg physics is little bit complicated as it involves brain...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
Please provide me wirh details of most scoring Topics in JEE an top engineering colleges in India.
Physics Current Electricity – A thorough idea of Kirchoff’s law will help you solve related problems easily. Practice the problems carefully for a good score. The more you...
Saurabh Kumar 2 years ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On Engineering Entrance Exams

Ask Experts