There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

i have got 14255 rank this i have any chance to get a seat???

if yes, which campus??

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi , 

VITEEE Cut off :

1. Rank<5000 : The branch of your choice
2. Rank<7000 : On the borderline for top branches CS,ECE
3. Rank<10000 : Branches EEE, Electrical, Mechanical, Chemical, etc for sure.
4. Rank<13000 : U will get the lower branches but in the second counselling

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our disucssion forum as you can. If you find any question difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Vijay Luxmi

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Engineering Entrance Exams

sir, the question paper to jee advanced 2016 will most probably be set by IIT Rorkee.. (according to latest sources).. Is it true that the maths section question part set by this institute...
Donot worry for that. The level will be same for all others too. But yes, maths is always the tough part in jee advanced and you have to focus/practice more on maths sction. Try to solve as...
Vijay Mukati one year ago
Just concentrate on your PCM, practice well, turn a deaf ear to rumours and keep in mind these guidelines – Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics,...
Ayushmaan Vardhan one year ago
sir i have posted a similar question please answer to that.. I will be grateful.. thank you..
chinmoy one year ago
sir i m suryansh i appeared on jee main 2016 held on april 3 2016 .....i while filling my roll no. In omr sheet by mistake i filled 2nd and 3rd digit in 2nd column amd 4th digit iin 3 rd...
No it will not be rejectedbut just make sure you write an application to JEE MAIN guys informing the same & take written confirmation that your candidature will not be cancelled
Sourabh Singh 6 months ago
Nothing will be happen.. no one can rejected it but just make sure u write an aplication to jee main guys informing the same and take written confirmation that ur candidaturenot cancelled...
mohan 6 months ago
JEE Advance Rank 6373 Mains - 199 MP Board - 92.2% I'm getting branches like civil, chemical, biotech, geology in IITs and CSE at MANIT Bhopal Which one is better to opt? IIT or...
It is better to prefer civil in iit.As it is also a good branch you have better options for your future.since it is an iit it has the brand value for which you can get good jobs from so...
Siva Rama Krishna Gudipudi 4 months ago
Dear friend, without any second opinion MNIT is far beter so you must go for it, but if you are bent upon trials and experimentations, then you must add some more institutions in your list...
Aneesh Sehgal 4 months ago
I guess you must visit both the institutions’ websites and get the information regarding placements and educational practices anf feel the difference
Aneesh Sehgal 4 months ago
Sir, I want to know that to get CS or IT branch in any of the seven IIT's want minimum rank or the position I must took in merit list so that I may able to get this branch in IIT's....
Dear sarvesh Gupta Please check the given link to know the detail of opening and closing rank of different branch of all the IITs. Please...
Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 6 years ago
Please answer me , Marks to get admission into IIT jodhpur (all category)
Dear student Please specify the branch.
Bhavya 3 months ago
Sir am preparing for Aiims as well as for aipmt this year am going in class 11th and I choosed these books for my preparation please give your valuable suggestions on it please.... Physics:...
The books you have chosen are all recommended one but make sure you follow NCERT well then go for these books.
Harsh Patodia 8 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off

More Questions On Engineering Entrance Exams

Ask Experts