There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

Has anybody any idea about closing AI /HS rank for Civil engg in NIT Durgapur for AIEEE 2009

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi ,

You can check out the opening and closing rank of NIT Durgapur:

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our disucssion forum as you can. If you find any question difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Engineering Entrance Exams

I love web development and web content management both at front end and back end is it worth it to prepare for IIT because I have seen people who have focused on learning it rather than...
@ sahil yes, u should join iit , beacuse if u can join in the cse courses in iit , the lab are fully furnished their to do your work , u can do as many things as possible related to the web ...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
what is the first iteration cut off of bits pilani mechanical 2016 ?
@ praneetha the cutoff for bitsat 2016 1 st iteration has already declared on the website . now the website is facing some server issue , so, kindly wait upto its resolution . at the end of ...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
Sir i get 83 mark in jee mains in 2016 and 89 present in up board i am eligible for jee mains counselling
Dear student No, I don’t think that you are eligible for JEE mains counselling if you are from general category.
Bhavya 5 months ago
Nishant Vora 5 months ago
plz tell me about the cheapest coaching institute in india for iitjee coaching
You can join as askiitians is India’s first educational portal offering completely online-interactive-realtime resources and video solutions for preparation of...
AskiitiansExpert Milanshu 7 years ago
plz provide me tips to prepare for iit
sayan one year ago
What is helpline number
helpline number for what?
Vijay Mukati one year ago
Please be clear about your should better choose some top rated institutions which have earned a name in education as well as in placements...then select any four or five to...
Ayushmaan Vardhan one year ago
1800 2000 838 our staff will guide you
Prajwal Kavad one year ago
I wanted to ask that how should i study in class 12 ? for eg:- physics numericals..... from which chapters are they important and whattype of question can come what should i focus more and...
@ shreyas If u are talking about the board exams then i am giving some imp derivations here 1- derivation abt the construction and working of cyclotron 2- derivation of AC generator and...
Thanx #biswal really thanx for your support. Also can you post for chemistry, maths and biology too. all the important parts and the topics in which students mostly face problems and also...
Shreyas Patil 3 months ago
@ shreyas Kindly post anathor question on the forum , that u required study plan and imp topics to focus on JEE and boards . i can definitely answer that .. plzzz , beacuse this ques are...
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On Engineering Entrance Exams

Ask Experts