There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

i have solved the sample papers in the mtg book for bitsat and the past year bitsat i am unable to find more sample papers to practise. can you please recommend sites where i can find more mock tests(3 hr).

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi Arvind,

Askiitians provide all the information of BITSAT cut off papers, general information and all sample papers:

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our disucssion forum as you can. If you find any question difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Engineering Entrance Exams

sir i need to know which institutions in india give seats based on jee mains MARKS not AIR(that is ipe marks included)and the respective cutoffs for various branches
Hii it would be more helpful if you will ask for your interest specific. Ask whwere you are seeking admission and we will tell you the information.
Sourabh Singh 6 months ago
IISc Banglore, Jaypee Noida, PEC university Chandigarh, Thapar university, UPES Dehradun & DTU are a few good colleges that accepts JEE Mains score and give admission through individual...
Natasha Roy 6 months ago
i actually dont know
krishna chaitanya 6 months ago
My rank in iit advance is 8997-common merit list(general cat.)...after the first round cutoff 2015..with many branches going above 7000 rank....can i get an iit...??
All the colleges which are filled by JEE advanced are the top colleges in India. Also the placements are good in them. Thanks.
Vijay Mukati one year ago
It seems to be difficult but still you can try your best. Thanks.
Keep the track of all the happenings. Thanks
which is better in bits pilani-instrumentation or mechanical
Dear Friend, Out of the two, for sure Mechanical branch is far fa better, may it be abouty the future value regarding good placements and high salaries or to fly abroad, or to go to...
Aneesh Sehgal 4 months ago
you can prefer mechanical as it is the one of the valued branches throughout the is use ful for you to go to foreign for your further studies.but if you had interest in...
Siva Rama Krishna Gudipudi 4 months ago
hi ayushmaa mechanical is a very good branch as compared to instrumental. usually students of mechanical get higher value packages then instrumental students so i think mechanical is a good ...
SAHIL 4 months ago
I study for long hours day and night but during in exam ,my performance is like an average student?what could possibly wrong with me?
@ xavier actually hard work is not the key to sucess , hardwork alongwith smartwork is required for the sucess . if u read whole day and night and end up forgetting everything in the exam...
Umakant biswal one month ago
Hi xavier i think problem is with the study method you are using. I am sure you must have seen a lot of students who study less but score more. do you know why? the only reason behid this...
SAHIL one month ago
how to prepare for aiims 2019 to get rank within 37
SAHIL 6 months ago
1.Which bits mesra extension campus is best for btech cse i should select BIT patna BIT deoghar BIT jaipur BIT allahbad After doing btech in cse from any of the extension campuses of bits...
Please go through their websites and compare the placements statistics. Also Look the list of companies which are coming their for recruiment and the percentage of placement.
Whenever you are stuck n a fix whether to choose quality conscious college of monetary benefit based collge then a comparson and contrast is justified, but here in your case both the...
Soneel Verma one year ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On Engineering Entrance Exams

Ask Experts