ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
                   what would be the  estimated total expenditures (course fee,mess,hostels} for b.tech      program at iits

5 years ago

Answers : (2)

Hi Ankit,

IITs are the most well known and most advanced educational institutions in India. Every year, hundreds of candidates sit for the IIT entrance exams with the dream to undertake undergraduate and post graduate programs in these institutions. It is very important for prospective candidates to have a general idea about the fees structure that is specified by the various IIT's. It must be noted that IIT fee structure mentioned below is subject to change from time to time.

IIT Chennai Fees

Candidates who wish to undertake undergraduate programs at IIT Chennai have to pay a minimum fees of Rs 20,400 per semester. Candidates who wish to stay at the institute hostel have to pay the hostel fees payable through DD which come to Rs 12,929 per semester.

Candidates who wish to take up post graduate courses at IIT Chennai would be required to pay anywhere from a minimum of Rs 9900 to a maximum of Rs 56,100 as per the program per semester.

Candidates who wish to undertake Ph.D programs at IIT Chennai are required to pay minimum of Rs 10,500 and Rs 12,929 per semester through DD if they take up the hostel residence.

IIT Delhi Fees

The total fees payable at the time of admission to undergraduate course at IIT Delhi is Rs 22035 which is payable every semester.

Total fees payable for special part time post graduate program offered by IIT Delhi is Rs 60,000. The fees is payable in 6 equal installments of Rs. 10,000. In the 1st semester an amount of Rs.5,475 in addition to Rs 10,000 has to be paid which is the admission fee. Subsequently Rs 525 has to be paid every semester.

IIT Bombay Fees

IIT Bombay charges a total of Rs 22601 as its fees for the undergraduate course offered by the institution. The fees is charged per semester.

For post graduate courses, the general fee structure charged by IIT Bombay is Rs 11,601 for candidates staying in hostel and Rs 7201 for candidates not staying in hostel.

IIT Kanpur

The general fee structure of undergraduate course offered by IIT Kanpur is Rs 25542, payable at the time of admission.

Candidates who wish to take admission to post graduate program for executives for visionary leadership in manufacturing offered by the institute have to pay a tuition fees of Rs 5 Lacs.

IIT Guwahati Fees

The undergraduate program offered by IIT Guwahati has a fee structure of Rs 22800, payable at the time of admission. Rs 16,650 is to be paid from the next semester onwards.

The minimum fees payable for post graduate programs at the time of admission is Rs 10,300.

IIT Kharagpur Fees

The undergraduate program offered by IIT Kharagpur has a fee structure of Rs 22596. This fee is payable at the time of admission.

IIT Roorkee Fees

The undergraduate program offered by IIT Roorkee has a fee structure of Rs 26820 for undergraduate courses. This fee is payable at the time of admission.

Thanks and All the Best !!

5 years ago

Hi Ankit,

IITs are the most well known and most advanced educational institutions in India. Every year, hundreds of candidates sit for the IIT entrance exams with the dream to undertake undergraduate and post graduate programs in these institutions. It is very important for prospective candidates to have a general idea about the fees structure that is specified by the various IIT's. It must be noted that IIT fee structure mentioned below is subject to change from time to time.

IIT Chennai Fees

Candidates who wish to undertake undergraduate programs at IIT Chennai have to pay a minimum fees of Rs 20,400 per semester. Candidates who wish to stay at the institute hostel have to pay the hostel fees payable through DD which come to Rs 12,929 per semester.

Candidates who wish to take up post graduate courses at IIT Chennai would be required to pay anywhere from a minimum of Rs 9900 to a maximum of Rs 56,100 as per the program per semester.

Candidates who wish to undertake Ph.D programs at IIT Chennai are required to pay minimum of Rs 10,500 and Rs 12,929 per semester through DD if they take up the hostel residence.

IIT Delhi Fees

The total fees payable at the time of admission to undergraduate course at IIT Delhi is Rs 22035 which is payable every semester.

Total fees payable for special part time post graduate program offered by IIT Delhi is Rs 60,000. The fees is payable in 6 equal installments of Rs. 10,000. In the 1st semester an amount of Rs.5,475 in addition to Rs 10,000 has to be paid which is the admission fee. Subsequently Rs 525 has to be paid every semester.

IIT Bombay Fees

IIT Bombay charges a total of Rs 22601 as its fees for the undergraduate course offered by the institution. The fees is charged per semester.

For post graduate courses, the general fee structure charged by IIT Bombay is Rs 11,601 for candidates staying in hostel and Rs 7201 for candidates not staying in hostel.

IIT Kanpur

The general fee structure of undergraduate course offered by IIT Kanpur is Rs 25542, payable at the time of admission.

Candidates who wish to take admission to post graduate program for executives for visionary leadership in manufacturing offered by the institute have to pay a tuition fees of Rs 5 Lacs.

IIT Guwahati Fees

The undergraduate program offered by IIT Guwahati has a fee structure of Rs 22800, payable at the time of admission. Rs 16,650 is to be paid from the next semester onwards.

The minimum fees payable for post graduate programs at the time of admission is Rs 10,300.

IIT Kharagpur Fees

The undergraduate program offered by IIT Kharagpur has a fee structure of Rs 22596. This fee is payable at the time of admission.

IIT Roorkee Fees

The undergraduate program offered by IIT Roorkee has a fee structure of Rs 26820 for undergraduate courses. This fee is payable at the time of admission.

Thanks and All the Best!!!

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Engineering Entrance Exams

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
I got biotechnology in Banasthali. Is it good to get into it? What about the placements and atmosphere their?

Generally biotech is research based branch and no labborious work. If youu are more interested in biological sciences and research works its the best thing for you and about college do some...
  img
Avinash 15 days ago

It would be a better one if you ask some of the previous student who are studying,go and see the college once. There are many colleges in india which provide excellent placement...

tiny 10 days ago

If you are more interested in biological sciences and research works its the best thing for you more interested in biological sciences and research works its the best thing for you

sajid 9 days ago
my jee main score is 139 and my CBSE percentage is 93.2 what will be my normalised score

Hi.. For the rank and the normalization of the score, 40% weightage will be given to your board’s marks and 60% ll be given to the jee marks. For the idea about the rank that you will...
  img
Sakshi 13 days ago

For the normalization 60% will be your JEE main score and 40 % will be your board score.
  img
Avinash 12 days ago

For the normalization 60% will be your JEE main score and 40 % will be your board score you can use askiitians rank predictor

sajid 9 days ago
sir,my rank in ipucet 2015 btech course is 22515 will i be able to get any good college (govt/ip affiliated) for computer science engineering and kindly tell the most probable round after...

Yes, why not, i suggest you tio visit the website of below listed colleges/universities, check out the formalities and relevant details and then apply for admission: MES College of Engg,...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one month ago

look nitika ur rank is very high but u must wait for spot round u will not get MAIT , MSIT , but u can try for others like Northern india , Gb pant , HMR institute etc APPROVE IF USEFUL

ng29 one month ago

@ayushman , what are u answering she is asking about ipu andu r mentionig other colleges dont post irrelevant post good answers if ucan

ng29 one month ago
i am talking about revision notes given at the website

These are not enough, you must look at the book also....
  img
Saurabh Kumar 2 months ago
Sir, I am a student of computer science & engineering. I have completed my 1st year. You know that, the coming future for IT workers is not so good as before. Now in this situation, my...

Hi The IT sector is still on a rise, although the rise is not at the same pace. Today also, IT sector is one of the desired career options. about ur ques regarding the M Tech preparation ,...

AskiitianExpert Shine 6 years ago
india's national game is ?

Dear Vandu singh Hockey is national game of india All the best Regards Badiuddin

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 5 years ago

it’s hockey

SAITEJA GOUD one month ago
View all Questions »