There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

is marine engg. a good option for the future?are the jobs good enough. can u suggest some marine colleges in india.

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

If you are really interested in Marine Engineering choose it otherwise go for cs ec ee etc.,
one year ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Engineering Entrance Exams

Sir, I had bought the resonance bitsat booster package for bitsat preps... They have certain practice tests... I'm able to score just around 230-250 in them... I find their questions a bit...
No idea about questions in resonance bitsat rank booster but 230-250 is not a very good score as per bits standard......its a good score rather so may want to put in more efforts
Nishant Vora 5 months ago
Good job to try your hands on those practice papers, carry on solving them, along with that take an expert advise for the questions where you get stuck or better to join an established and...
Aneesh Sehgal 5 months ago
my rank in JEE Mains is 20k and in a fix to decide amongst ICE in NSIT, MAM in DTU or chemical/Electrical in BITS Mesra/NIT Durgapur.
@ deepak go for bit mesra , its the best option for you , bit mesra is famous for its placement status in electrical , so, it will give u better oppurtunity their , your order of preference ...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
sir i need to know which institutions in india give seats based on jee mains MARKS not AIR(that is ipe marks included)and the respective cutoffs for various branches
Hii it would be more helpful if you will ask for your interest specific. Ask whwere you are seeking admission and we will tell you the information.
Sourabh Singh 6 months ago
IISc Banglore, Jaypee Noida, PEC university Chandigarh, Thapar university, UPES Dehradun & DTU are a few good colleges that accepts JEE Mains score and give admission through individual...
Natasha Roy 6 months ago
i actually dont know
krishna chaitanya 6 months ago
what is the best coaching?
Hi Jatin, You cant say which one is the best coaching... only a little difference you can see between leading coaching centres...... It depends on the area where you want to join.... please ... chandra sekhar 7 years ago
seat allotment in nits for sc category students is done on the the basis of overall air or category air ? I hav got overall air 157716 and category air 6355 can get admission in nit...
Well....I generally don’t prefer suggesting a student to drop a year, you could have worked hard in your first attempt only and to talk about allocation of seats criteria, let me tell you...
Ayushmaan Vardhan one year ago
this is the confusion for most of the category students so let me make it clear that the CRL rank is considered for seat allotement and the category rank has nothing to do with seat...
Akshit Matthew one year ago
Brother I also belong to SC
Akshit Matthew one year ago
what is the fee structure of iit delhi for m tech
The tution is very less which cists arnd 2000-3000 and overall fee including mess+hostel shldnt cross 20000-25000 INR per semester the 2 yr course contains 4 semesters and all m Tech...
Ramesh V 6 years ago
Can you tell me what is % required in for admission in i have completed my
Pawan kumar 5 years ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off