There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete Physics Course - Class 11
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 2,800
  • View Details
Get extra R 560 off

A charge of Q coulomb is located at the centre of a cube If the corner of the cube is takenas the originthen the flux coming out from the faces of the cube in the direction of X axis will be

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear pallavi

use gauss's law

cube have 6 faces all face are symettrical so from each face equal flux will come out

Φ =∫E.ds  =Q/ε

so flux from one face  = Q/6ε

two face are in the x direction so total flux =Q/3ε

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
 If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly.
 We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE  & AIEEE preparation.

All the best.
Askiitians Experts

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Electrostatics

Find equivalent capacitance between x and y show in the figure
whats the answer? is it....... 2C Because as you can see that the lower part forms wheatstone so middle part is removed. So, in rest of the figure upper part of C is in paralle with the...
Shravan patel 2 months ago
please can i get explanation to the concept behind the question..
Saurabh Kumar 4 months ago
@ amit the question deals with the electric field intensity in a spherical chrged shell . u can calculate it by applying the formula E= RHO *I / 3 E0 where e0 is the permittivity of free...
Umakant biswal 4 months ago
What will be dipole moment if -q,-q,2q charges are given?
Look, for dipole moment you require charge as well as distance and distance will matter upon the orientation or the arrangement how these charges are present. So question is invalid till...
Suraj Prasad 6 months ago
Since your question’s diagram is not available, the question can’t be solved. But as a knowledge complement, for being a Dipole, two charges of EQUAL and OPPOSITE Signs must exist. This is...
Arnav Prasad 6 months ago
a body is moving with a velocity of 20m/s and another small object at rest undergo an elastic collision . The latter move with a velocity of
Hi Sankalp, I use the Android app, HashLearn, to get my doubts cleared by IIT tutors on HashLearn. You should definitely try it. :)
Ankit 7 days ago
We are lucky that the earth is not in thermal equilibrium with the sun (which has a surface temperature of 5800K). But why are not the two bodies in thermal equilibrium?
Reasons: The sun takes very smaller amount of region of earth and is at thermal eqm. at that only part of portion. As a result, maximum part of the earth is cooler. There is always heat...
Vikas TU 29 days ago
have also give u many questions but i didnt got a single answer .
Dear student, We could not answer the question due to high traffic on our website. We will answer soon Thanks for having patience
Nishant Vora 6 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete Physics Course - Class 12
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 2,600
  • View Details
Get extra R 520 off

• Complete Physics Course - Class 11
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 2,800
  • View Details

Get extra R 560 off

More Questions On Electrostatics

Ask Experts