There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete Physics Course - Class 11
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 2,800
  • View Details
Get extra R 700 off

There is a positive point charge +q placed at point A(a,0,0) on the X-axis. An uncharged conducting sphere of radius R is placed with its center at origin O(0,0,0). Find electric potential at point P(r,0,0) on X-axis, where 0

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Just forgot to mention that the point P is inside the sphere.

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Electrostatics

Let A be the area swept out by the line joining the earth and the sun during FEB1997.the area swept out by the line during a typical week in Feb 1997 is
From Kepler’s second law, equal radius area sweeped would be equal to radius area sweeped in equal interval of time. Thus, there were 4 weeks in the month of FEB 1997. the area swept out by ...
2017 years ago
i am not understanding physics concepts so i want to take care about physics so u plzz sugguest mee
“This post has been due since long, as many students and parents have been requesting me to say something about the general ‘study’ strategy for building one’s career...
Saurabh Kumar 4 months ago
@ srinu I agree with your point that physics is a scaring subject , but if you will give good approach , absolutely u can be the best .. What u ahve to do is the following 1- FOLLOW...
Umakant biswal 4 months ago
Am I right that planets tend to be generally spherical? (Not perfect spheres, of course, but for the most part sphere-like). Why is this? Your explanation of how/why fire manifests as sphere...
Which resource used to be greatly consumed by the photo processing industry before the age of digital photography?
rahul kushwaha 27 days ago
Yes you are correct about planets being generally spherical. Keep in mind that gravitational force acts on all the matter on the planet and pulls it in the shape of circle. Also planets...
Manas Shukla 26 days ago
@ rahul what exactly u want to know ?? your ques are not clear that much , i think u want to know why the shape of the planet is spherical and not cylindrical or cubical ?? if so, then here ...
Umakant biswal 27 days ago
View all Questions »

• Complete Physics Course - Class 12
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 2,600
  • View Details
Get extra R 650 off

• Complete Physics Course - Class 11
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 2,800
  • View Details

Get extra R 700 off

More Questions On Electrostatics

Ask Experts