Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete Physics Course - Class 11
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 2,800
  • View Details
Get extra R 560 off
USE CODE: CART20

Two unlike charges separated by a distance of 1m attract each other with a force 0.108N. If the charges are in the ratio 1:3, the weak charge is?A. 2 micro C ,B. 4 micro C, C. 6 micro C, D. 5 microC

4 years ago

Answers : (4)

Here q1:q2=1:3,

3q1=q2,

we know F=k(q1q2)/(r2)

where k=9x109N-m2/C2

thus 0.108=9x109(3(q2)2)/12

q2=2x10-6C

therefore the weak charge is 2micro C.

4 years ago

i think it is 2 microC

4 years ago

let charges be x,3x;

f=3x*x*9*10^9          =>x= 2 micro

4 years ago

The answer is 4 micro C. But it could be wrong.

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

Charge is uniformly distributed in a space. The net flux passing through the surface of an imaginary cube of side "a" in the space is “ ​x ​". The net flux passing through the surface of an ...

should the answer be pi*x? external flux of a surface is given by : E.ds. since, the flux through the cube would be E*a 2 = x therefore for a sphere, the flux would be E.*(pi)*a 2 which is...

Gautam Rao 4 months ago
can two equipotential surfaces intersect?what if the potential is created by two equal charges

no thet cannot intersect . specify whether charge is of same sign or not,that is whether it is positive or negative.

Ashutosh kumar 23 days ago
I have a question can u please answer.. The question is: Coulomb’s Force between 2 charge is independent of Presence of other charge Absence of other charge Shape of conductor All of the...

This question is based on the principal of Electrostatic Superposition. It states that Coulomb’s force between two charges is independent of presence of other charges. Moreover, you know...

Arnav Prasad one month ago
Write definition for Hyperopia?

A person can seefar objects can’t see near objects.

Gavvala Ganesh 8 months ago

Hyperopia , or farsightedness, is a common vision problem, affecting about a fourth of the population. People with hyperopia can see distant objects very well, but have difficulty focusing...

SHANMUKESHWAR 8 months ago

Hyperopia , or farsightedness, is a common vision problem, affecting about a fourth of the population. People with hyperopia can see distant objects very well, but have difficulty focusing...

PAVAN 8 months ago
Not able to open up study material for it.Instead notes for current electricity opens up when i click on it.Please look into the matter!

Dear Anushree, Where did you find this error? Please share the page link with us from where you clicked Electromagnetic Induction but notes of current electricity are getting opened. For...

Forum Team 3 months ago
two rods of lengths l 1 and l 2 are made of materials whose co-efficient of linear expansion are a 1 an a 2. ​If the increase in length be same at all temperatures then (i) l 1 / l 2= a 1...

answer is (ii). it is given that change in length is same for both rods. now, here, red coloured l, a represents the l 1 and a 1 and green coloured represents l 2 and a 2 and it is given...

arun 2 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete Physics Course - Class 12
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 2,600
  • View Details
Get extra R 520 off

• Complete Physics Course - Class 11
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 2,800
  • View Details

Get extra R 560 off