why study is important ?please give me some KILLER REASONS FOR WHY TO STUDY ?

why study is important ?please give me some KILLER REASONS FOR WHY TO STUDY ?

Grade:12th pass

2 Answers

injila shakeel
41 Points
7 years ago
Dear friend,If you expect that your life and parents should be satisfied with you and even you should get satisfied with your future you are expected to study ,actually study doesn't mean to bury your head in books is simply means to have e knowledge.lastly study defines the education and education differentiate you from illustrate person.And no one is going to hand you success you need to get it your self to conquer both the world and your self .Thank you
Chandrika
18 Points
7 years ago
Dear friend for this meant and Selfish world study is as follows when we were child our parents give us admission in school and want that we fulfilled their dreams at the name of study and we studied only to get high rank only and show a studious image in the society and at the age of competition we studied not to become an engineer or doctor but because of our bright and sucessful future actually we all are lost in fake attraction of world we all are in blind race we don`t know what we want of in real sense or in the language of truth we never do study if we got success or if our dreams get fulfilled without doing study then it is100percent sure that we never do study so if you really want to study then stop this world for a minute and think of your self and about this world study only means what you think what you observe not only from books but also from your physical and spiritual world as at last i don`t expect you that you understand me but this only from my point of view thank you

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free