Which one is better for me CSE in IIT Bhubaneswar or ECE in IIIT Hyderabad? I am equally inclined to both CSE and ECE.

Which one is better for me CSE in IIT Bhubaneswar or ECE in IIIT Hyderabad? I am equally inclined to both CSE and ECE.

Grade:12

2 Answers

Umakant biswal
5349 Points
7 years ago
@ saidinesh
Take cse at iit bhubaneswar , beacuse as iit bbsr is a new one also , it have oppurtunity in these 2 years to come up . 
and as far as iiit hyderabad is concerned that also is a new one , so, there are less placement their in ECE branch , 
but here cse have a great demand as its a iit , and that iitian tag will also be required and usefull for you in the future . 
ALL THE BEST ..
Aneesh Sehgal
955 Points
7 years ago
Dear Student, this is purely a matter of your personal choice as per your area of interest. Both the institutions are equally good in almost all the respects. Have you been allotted or given a choice to pick any one of the two? If so, just make out what interests you the most and if you are in a fix to decide or if the branches are not as per your interest then you may think of taking admission at some other highly renowned institutions like – Osmania University, Hyderabad,...............ICFAI, Hyderabad,.................Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology, Allahabad,................Lovely Professional University, Phagwara

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free