Sir/Maam i am currently in 12 and want to get good percentage (90%-95%) in my cbse board in 2018 but till now u have not started preparing for it. Please help me so that i can study from starting of 12 in these months. Also how to get good rank in iit jee mains

Sir/Maam i am currently in 12 and want to get good percentage (90%-95%) in my cbse board in 2018 but till now u have not started preparing for it. Please help me so that i can study from starting of 12 in these months. Also how to get good rank in iit jee mains

Grade:12

1 Answers

SAHIL
3778 Points
6 years ago
Hi Nati
You can still score good marks in Boards if you prepare properly. First of all I will talk subject by subject wise about Physics. See class 12 NCERT syllabus is so well designed that without doing initial chapters you cannot do move on to next chapters. So you have to do all chapters in a step by step way. Try to cover 1-4 chapters till 15 december. These 4 chapters forms enough part of class 12 physics paper. 
After that do 6 and 7 the chapter together in a week. Then go for chapter 5,8,11,12,13,14,15 till end of 15 January. These chapters are easy and not too big. So I suggest you to do them in this time span. Later in remaining days do optics portion ( Chapter 9 and 10) in some 10 days and you will be able to cover syllabus by end of January. But see dear you have to gain conceptual clarity if you really want to pass and understand things.
In same way design a schedule for Chemistry and Maths and stick to it. Then only you will be able to pass. If you need help in creating a schedule for them also let me know and ya as a friend my first suggestion is you first think about boards because if you have not even started yet passing is not that easy. Think about IIT later on. Boards should be your first priority

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free