Sir I have got 14562 rank in ipucet can I get ch bp govt. Engg college.

Sir I have got 14562 rank in ipucet can I get ch bp govt. Engg college.

Grade:12th pass

3 Answers

Sourabh Singh IIT Patna
askIITians Faculty 2104 Points
7 years ago
Hii the chances are less but you must go for counseling . You never know what turn of events will happen and you might get seat in your dream college
Aneesh Sehgal
955 Points
7 years ago
Dear Student,Kindly visit the official website of IPU and get he requisite information regarding counselling schedule and result of CET and accordingly you may get to know which institution will most probably be allotted to you, else I may suggest the names of certain reputed institutions which have earned a name and fame for quality education and best placement records, thesr are – ICFAI, Hyderabad,..............Lovely Professional University, Phagwara,....................College of Engineering, Pune,...............Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology, Allahabad,....................JJTU, Jhunjhunu
Amit Kumar Singh
63 Points
7 years ago
it will be better if you apply for roorkee college of engineering. you just try to visit roorkee college of engineering. this college got best placement award since 2 years by indian government. This college providing you 4 years B.tech course in different fields like petroleum engineering, Mechanical engineering, Automobile engineering, Electrical and electronics engineering, Electronics and communication engineering, Civil engineering. contact no.7500108111

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free