Sir I am in class 12 and I am going to appear in jee 2016 and my basic of class 11 is not clear so how to prepare for jee in just 5 months of prepration

Sir I am in class 12 and I am going to appear in jee 2016 and my basic of class 11 is not clear so how to prepare for jee in just 5 months of prepration

Grade:10

2 Answers

Led mor
42 Points
8 years ago
Same problem here dude.I am also in class 12 and dont started for preparing JEE.
I prepared a plan.
But i bought some books & i am going to buy some more books for preparing for JEE in this month.

PLAN

1.First get base(theory) from Ncert.--> This will give you confidence and satisfaction for preparing.
      Study class 12 theory on working days(the day the teacher teaches the chapter)
2.Study additional theory and more understand of topics from additional theory books.
    Physics – H C verma
    maths – R D sharma
    Chemistry – organic – L G wade/Solomons fryle
                    inorganic – NCERT is enough
                    physical – P Bahdur or O P Tandon
3.Solve or study problems that are of JEE level from books
       Physics- D C Pandey(5 sets)
       Chemistry – organic – Himanshu Pandey
                          Inorganic – Previous jee questions books
                           Physical – R C mukherjee
        Maths –     Arihant or cengage 5 set ( use TMH for revision or after using arihant or cengage,use it only after you are confident in a particular topic) 
If possible do theory+ additional theory + problems of one chapter on the day or the nearest days the teacher teached the chapter in the school.
Refer like this on class 11th portion on holidays.

Thats my plan.

Led mor
42 Points
8 years ago
Inorganic chemistry   - do regular revision (if possible) class 12th portion on workind day and 11th portion on holidays.
Mathematics            - requires solving more and more problems
Buy previous years question books..

Use one book for theory and so many books for problems.
And most important thing – It depends on how well you utilize your class 12th ​ time
I have been reasearching on the preparation books and methods for weeks and arrived at this plan.Correct me if any mistake.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free