My son is in 8 th class and is interested in Engineering. I am planning for him to join FIITJEE from class 9 . There are a couple of questions running through my mind for which I am seeking your guidance. Is it better to join from 9 th class for a 4 year program or in 11 th class for a 2 year program. Is the 4 year program focusses more on CBSE or Olympiads / IIT in class 9 -10 as 2 year program focusses on IIT JEE. Does selecting the FIITJEE center also makes a difference? I will have the choice of FIITJEE South Delhi center or Gurgaon center. The FTRE (FIITJEE Talent Reward Exam) in actual is different from the sample paper. Which are the books to study as there are 2 exams of 3 hours each on same day? Are there any other correspondence course also which can be suggested for my son which can be started from class 8 itself to prepare him for olympiads / FTRE etc. Regards

My son is in 8th class and is interested in Engineering. I am planning for him to join FIITJEE from class 9 . There are a couple of questions running through my mind for which I am seeking your guidance.
  1. Is it better to join from 9th class for a 4 year program or in 11th class for a 2 year program.
  2. Is the 4 year program focusses more on CBSE or Olympiads / IIT in class 9  -10 as 2 year program focusses on IIT JEE.
  3. Does selecting the FIITJEE center also makes a difference? I will have the choice of FIITJEE South Delhi center or Gurgaon center.
  4. The FTRE (FIITJEE Talent Reward Exam) in actual is different from the sample paper. Which are the books to study as there are 2 exams of 3 hours each on same day?
  5. Are there any other correspondence course also which can be suggested for my son which can be started from class 8 itself to prepare him for olympiads / FTRE etc.  Regards

Grade:8

1 Answers

Sakshi
askIITians Faculty 652 Points
8 years ago
Hi..
As per the queries asked by you, I would suggest you to consider our institute AskIITians also..You can get online coaching for your son..
Sitting at home itself he will be able to study for all the Olympiads and also for IIT.
For the details of the program, you can mail us at our website..
Regards

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free