is it ok to mark all the options of each and every questions in jee main .if i do so then how many marks will i get out of 360.

is it ok to mark all the options of each and every questions in jee main .if i do so then how many marks will i get out of 360.

Grade:12th pass

5 Answers

Kuldeep Pal
53 Points
7 years ago
its the chance of probablity.
U can secure 360
OR it can exceeds to -480. 
But If u Mark all the options u get ZERO. 
Because in mains only on answer is correct.

xavier
37 Points
7 years ago
LISTEN,there is no shortcut to success.hardwork +smartwork is the key to success.HOPE IT CLEARS......

SAHIL
3778 Points
7 years ago
HI XAVIER
AS YOU KNOW ONLY 1 MARK IS DEDUCTED FOR A WRONG ANSWER BUT 4 MARKS ARE GIVEN FOR THE CORRECT ONE. 
IN EAM I TINK YOU MUST MARK OR ANSWER ONLY QUESTION RELATED TO THAT TOPICS THAT YOU HAVE DONE ONE TIME ATLEAST. DONOT ANSWER QUESTIONS TO TOPICS THAT YOU HAVE NEVER STUDIED.
OTHERWISE IF ANY OPTION SEEMS CORRECT TO YOU SURELY YOU MUST MARK IT.
OTHERWISE , AS YOU ARE USING ASKIITIANS AND ALSO A VIRTUAL FRIEND OF MINE WHOM I HAVE TALKED MANY TIMES, I EXPECT YOU TO MARK ALL THE QUESTION WITH FULL CONFIDENCE AND ALSO SCORE AS MORE AS POSSIBLE
THANKS
BEST WISHES:}
FEEL FREE TO REPLY IF ANY QUERY
Umakant biswal
5349 Points
7 years ago
@ xavier 
no,,, u cannot mark all the 4 optionss for a single question . u need to maRK only 1 answer as its a single option correct type ques . 
and if u will make all 4 options of question , then all the answer will be went invalid and no mark will be awarded to you . 
that perticular mechine in which your paper will be checked will be sensitive to 1 option only . 
so, dnt try that . just answerthat much u knows . guess u cando if u have 2 options as incorrect , then u can eliminate that two and rest two , u can guess one . 
donot try guess , if u are unsure about all the 4 options . 
ALL THE BEST ..
Shreyas Patil
131 Points
7 years ago
A lot of risk is there.
Solve the questions familiar to you.
Taking overrisk can lead to failure.
Hope it helps.
Thanks

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free