I have been preparing for jee mains and advanced 2016 and now I want to prepare for niiser nest. What extra preparation does it need? How should I should I start now? Exam is on 28 may 2016.

I have been preparing for jee mains and advanced 2016 and now I want to prepare for niiser nest. What extra preparation does it need? How should I should I start now? Exam is on 28 may 2016.

Grade:12

2 Answers

Sourabh Singh IIT Patna
askIITians Faculty 2104 Points
7 years ago
No need to do extra .If you really have been preparing for IIT JEE then you will be through the exam
Aneesh Sehgal
955 Points
7 years ago
Dear Student, I guess that you mightb have done well in the test, if you are sure to get good score and desired institution with desired branch, then well and good else I may suggest the names of some elite class insitutions where youi may get both the things – quality education as well as best placements, consider visiting the weblinks of these – Netaji Subhas National Institute of Technology, Delhi,..........Sardar Vallabhai  Natinal Institute of Technology, Surat,................Lovely Professional University, Phagwara etc.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free