HETAV PATEL

Grade 11,

I got 51 marks in JEE mains I am an SC candidate and I got 70% in 12th CBSE boards by any chance can I get admission in any NIT ?

I got 51 marks in JEE mains I am an SC candidate and I got 70% in 12th CBSE boards by any chance can I get admission in any NIT ?

Grade:12

3 Answers

SAHIL
3778 Points
7 years ago
hi siddhant
you can get a nit but chances are low. you can use branch and college predictor to predict that you will get any nit or nit
thanks
Amit Kumar Singh
63 Points
7 years ago
You may apply for roorkee college of engineering Roorkee. This is the Best Engineering College in Uttarakhand. This is the best engineering college in north india. we got best placement award since two years by indian government.  you may contact at 7500108111. RCE roorkee provieds scholorship for meritorius students at the time of admission.
Aneesh Sehgal
955 Points
7 years ago
No Dear, to best of my knowledge, you have very thin chances to get an opportunity at NIT, still you should not give up altogether, rather keep visiting the official weblink of NITs and along with that pick some highly reputed institutions where you may get both – quality education and placement in reputed organizations. these institutions are – SASTRA University, Thanjavur,....................Dr. B R Ambedkar National Institute of Technology, Jalandhar,......................Christ University,Bangalore,...........................Lovely Professional University,Phagwara

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free