I am in Class 12. I want a complete study plan for maths. How should i study in order to have good score in boards. My aim is to get 90+. List all important topics with most important concepts and important questions from boards point of view. Thank you.

I am in Class 12. I want a complete study plan for maths. How should i study in order to have good score in boards. My aim is to get 90+. List all important topics with most important concepts and important questions from boards point of view.
Thank you.

Grade:12

1 Answers

Umakant biswal
5349 Points
7 years ago
@ shreyas 
in maths , main thing is the calculus section , in board there u will find difficulties . 
here i am enlisting some of the imp topics from various chap 
1- BAYES THEORAM ( BALL PROBLEM ) 
2- BERNOULI TRIALS ( GUARENTEED QUES ) 
3- IN 3D GEOMETRY , U need to learn all formula no shortcut of that , but the equation of line is very very imp . 
for integration and application of derivative , practicing the preev year ques paper are moree than enough . 
and main chap is continuity and diffrentiability , 
in that , do practice the ques from r d sharma , and dnt go for ncert problem , ncert have simple prob , only do miscellenous . 
in application of derivative , the approximation are very very imp from board point of view . 
AND MAKE SURE U KNOWS ALL THE PROPERTIES OF DETERMINANT , AND MARTRICES , SO, THAT U WILL NOT LOOSE ANY MARK IN THAT TWO CHAPTER . 
last but not the least , 
time management – most imp thing , even i faced some problem in this , so, do the maximum no of sample paper as much as possible . i did nearly 20-25 sample paper . 
HOPE IT CLEARS 
ALL THE BEST ..

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free