How to revise all the things during exams in one day and remember everthing. I dont find enough time if i start too early also. And the school exams paper is unpredicatable. Also give me tips to avoid stress and preparation tips for all the subjects i.e. PCMB. Thank You.

How to revise all the things during exams in one day and remember everthing.
I dont find enough time if i start too early also.
And the school exams paper is unpredicatable.
Also give me tips to avoid stress and preparation tips for all the subjects i.e. PCMB.
Thank You.

Grade:12

1 Answers

Umakant biswal
5349 Points
7 years ago
@ shreyas 
read from the beginning , when u are reading anything for the first time , do underline the imp keypoints in ncert , and also these key points u have on xamidea and allin one . 
what u have to in the previous day of exams is that take up all in one / xamidea , for any subject , just read those keypoints , for 1-2 hours per chap , and i do think if u have 6 chap also , then the main 4 chap u can cover in that night . 
and rest 2 chap , just revise whatever i have predicted as imp . 
and after 1 hrs of reading of keypoint , take out the CBSE EXAMINATION ARCHEIVE , and solve all ques their . 
they are most imp . 
for biology u can read only imp points in xamidea , but for phy and chemi u have to do , 
and for maths – take out miscellenous ques at that night and take the types , becoz same type ques practice will not benifits you much , so, practice every type ques . 
u can avoid stress by yourself only , dnt take stress too much and trust on your prep that whatever u studied will gng to come in xams ., 
ALL THE BEST ..

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free