Hii....Sir✌ I just completed my 12th Science. ..and my passion is to perform seminars on the stage,when I perform seminars ...my TONE OF VOICE AND MY BODY LANGUAGE IS AWESOME and by performing seminars, I am not getting tired...so I want to be a POPULAR BEST INTERNATIONAL MOTIVATIONAL SPEAKER in my future career.so please I am requesting you to suggest me that how to get there?😎 What are the other best careers related to my passion?Shall I become INDUSTRIAL - ORGANIZATIONAL PSYCHOLOGIST as I am thinking this career is related to my passion✌

Hii....Sir✌
I just completed my 12th Science. ..and my passion is to perform seminars on the stage,when I perform seminars ...my TONE OF VOICE AND MY BODY LANGUAGE IS AWESOME and by performing seminars, I am not getting tired...so I want to be a POPULAR BEST  INTERNATIONAL MOTIVATIONAL SPEAKER in my future career.so please I am requesting you to suggest me that how to get there?😎
What are the other best careers related to my passion?Shall I become INDUSTRIAL - ORGANIZATIONAL PSYCHOLOGIST as I am thinking this career is related to my passion✌

Grade:12th pass

1 Answers

Vasanth SR
askIITians Faculty 1335 Points
6 years ago
That sounds like a good option

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free