Hi there...i am aisha of class 12 and preparing for jee.I am greatly confused with which topics to revise first...it would be a great help if anyone tell me the sequence of revision of topics.thanku

Hi there...i am aisha of class 12 and preparing for jee.I am greatly confused with which topics to revise first...it would be a great help if anyone tell me the sequence of revision of topics.thanku

Grade:12

5 Answers

SAHIL
3778 Points
7 years ago
HI AISHA
I HOPE YOU MEAN REVISION FOR YOUR JEE EXAM.
YOU CAN FOLLOW THIS SEQUENCE FOR PHYSICS. FOLLOW IT AS NUMBERED BELOW
  1. CHAPTER 1,2 AND 3 OF CLASS 12 NCERT
  2. THEN GO FOR GRAVITATION CHAPTER CLASS 11
  3. THEN DO CHAPTER 2 OF NCERT OF CLASS 11
  4. THEN GO FOR CHAPTER 4 AND 5 OF CLASS 12
  5. THEN DO CHAPTERS 11,12 AND 13 OF CLASS 12{ MOST SCORING}
  6. THEN GO FOR KINEMATICS AND WORK POWER AND ENERGY
  7. THEN GO FOR MECHANICAL PROPERTIES RELATED TOPICS OF CLASS 11
  8. THEN GO FOR ROTATIONAL MOTION
  9. THEN SEMICONDUCTORS AND COMMUNICATION
  10. THEN GIVE TIME TO CHAPTER 8 ,9 AND 10 OF CLASS 12{OPTICS PART}
PLEASE POST A NEW QUERY FOR CHEMISTRY AND MATHS TOPICS
THANKS
HIT APPROVE IF I AM ABLE TO HELP YOU
Umakant Biswal
753 Points
7 years ago
dear aisha 
if i am correct , you are now giving 12th board .. ryt ?? 
if so, then please donot follow the above chapter sequence . you will not have sufficient time as of now , after your boards . 
frst of all , focus on board properly , thats very imp as it will be stamp, in your future resume . 
and as you are giving boards , so, you must knows 12th part very well , after boards , just revise those chapters of class 12th , from jee point of view , ( do the prev year paper ) 
and of 11th , just study following 2 chapter 
1- rotational motion and rigid body dynamics 
2- laws of motion . 
hope u understand . 
kindly approve 
regards 
Aisha sartaj
14 Points
7 years ago
No umakanth .I am in class 12 now and would be appearing for boards and also jee next year ie 2018.I needed the similar sequence for maths as well as chemistry.It would be a great if someone could helpThanku
SAHIL
3778 Points
7 years ago
HI AISHA
I AM HAPPY THAT I AM ABLE TO HELP YOU. GO FOR FOLLOWING SEQUENCE FOR CHEMISTRY:
  1. CHAPTER 1 OF CLASS 12 NCERT
  2. THEN CHAPTER EQUILLIBRIUM AND REDOX REACTIONS OF CLASS 11
  3. THEN CHAPTER 2, 3,4 AND 5
  4. THEN GO FOR S AND P BLOCK ELEMENTS OF CLASS 11 ALONG WITH CHAPTER 3 OF CLASS 11
  5. THEN DO CHAPTER 7 AND 8 OF CLASS 12 . THEY ARE ALSO RELATED TO PERIODIC TABLE
  6.  THEN DO CHAPTER  AND 9 OF CLASS 12
  7. THEN DO REVISE FULL ORGANIC OF CLASS 11. ESPECIALLY THE TOPICS OF GENERAL ORGANIC CHEMISTRY
  8. AFTER THAT REVISE CHEMICAL BONDING AND GIVE A SHORT REVISION TO HYDROGEN CHAPTER
  9. THEN START WITH HALOALKANES ND HALOARENES
  10. THEN GO FOR SIMILAR SEQUESNCE OF CHAPTERS FOR ORGANIC AS MENTIONED IN NCERT. IT IS SIMPLE AND SAME SEQUENCE MUST BE FOLLOWED
THANKS
POST A NEW QUESTION FOR MATHS QUERY AS THIS ANSWER HAS ALREADY BE SO LONG .
THANKS ONCE AGAIN
Kanad Deoras
11 Points
6 years ago
Just take rest. If you are really able to qualify the exam you will definitely. And if you`re not going to qualify it then also have some rest because you can not. This is the best technic.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free