Hello Sir, In the recent JEE Advanced 2015 , I have got seat in IIT Jodhpur for Mechanical Engineering.I also have BITS Goa for Mechanical Engineering. Which institute should I go for now ?

Hello Sir,

In the recent JEE Advanced 2015 , I have got seat in IIT Jodhpur for Mechanical Engineering.I also have BITS Goa for Mechanical Engineering.

Which institute should I go for now ?

Grade:12th pass

3 Answers

Vijay Mukati
askIITians Faculty 2590 Points
8 years ago
If the placements of any institute is better then other that directly means that the quality of education is better there. Regarding infrastructure, ofcourse BITS will have better as IITJ is new one.
Prajwal Kavad
603 Points
8 years ago
If fees is no problem for you then go for BITs goa else go for iit (but keep in mind that iit j is a new one)
Ayushmaan Vardhan
804 Points
8 years ago
I suggest to visit the official weblinks of both the institutions and check out the status of fee structure and placement data, and accordingly you may make a choice, otherwise both the institutions are at par, if still you have some doubts then try visiting the official websites of some other reputed institutions where you may get quality education and better placements, try at any of these – College of ENgg, Chengannur, Lovely Professional Uni, Phagwara,BITS Pilani, DIT Uni, Dehradun.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free