Hello Sir, I am Sahil. In 2018 I m going for jee exam. but I think that I m unable to complete the syllabus of it because of less time I have left. I m serious now for my preparation. I have chosen maths for doing at first then physics and then at last chemistry. sir help me to finish the syllabus at a time. give me some tips so that I can finish my syllabus on time.I will be very helpful to u. THANK YOU!

Hello Sir,
I am Sahil. In 2018 I m going for jee exam. but I think that I m unable to complete the syllabus of it because of less time I have left. I m serious now for my preparation. I have chosen maths for doing at first then physics and then at last chemistry. sir help me to finish the syllabus at a time. give me some tips so that I can finish my syllabus on time.I will be very helpful to u.

THANK YOU!

Grade:11

1 Answers

Umakant biswal
5349 Points
7 years ago
dear sahil
yes , u have enough time now , so, donot worry , just cover normlly .
and please donot choose any perticular subject first , u have to do all 3 in parallel . 
like in a week , 2days for maths , 3 days for physics , and 2 days for chemistry , like that , 
and use the summer vacation entirely for building 11th concept , so, that they will not trouble you in between . 
and donot stress , just cover normally and study everyday with time table . 
ALL THE BEST 
REGARDS 

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free