hello.im darwin.i am willing to study in iit or nit ...im preparing for jee main but no so efficient..if i got low marks in jee main exam what is the next step should br put forwart by me to study in iit or nit

hello.im darwin.i am willing to study in iit or nit ...im preparing for jee main but no so efficient..if i got low marks in jee main exam what is the next step should br put forwart by me to study in iit or nit

Grade:11

2 Answers

Gaurang singh
25 Points
6 years ago
If you score less marks in JEE main the prepare in agin and try next year if you are eligible and try hard and score more marks you defently get nits
Varsha sharma
12 Points
6 years ago
Hello Darwin,
To go in IITs after your class 12 is only be done  Through  IIT JEE Exam but if you are not able to crack IIT, then their is another option available with you to enter in IITs after your graduation through IIT JAM exam which is to be done after Bachelors in science for the masters in science(M.Sc.) and one more exam called GATE exam through which you can renter in IITs after your B.tech. for your masters.
Generally students starts their prepaartion in 1st year of B.Sc. so you can start preparing and get more details about IIT JAM visit: Eduncle 

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free