Can anyone give some tips on how to manage on time during exam, that is, while writing the exam. Like, 1. which subjects order should i solve in? how to increase our speed? how much time should be spent on each question? Some more tips if possible ( assume that the pattern is JEE mains pattern)

Can anyone give some tips on how to manage on time during exam, that is, while writing the exam. Like,      1. which subjects order should i solve in?
  1. how to increase our speed?
  2. how much time should be spent on each question? 
Some more tips if possible                 ( assume that the pattern is JEE mains pattern)            

Grade:11

1 Answers

99 studio
21 Points
6 years ago
This is so simple 1. You what i study during examination you need to target those things which you not know or week in the subject part.2. Don`t try to study new thing during examinations prepare those which u already learn don`t study which u not learn or skip from any reason.3. Now it`s time to manage time per question but i advice u to solve these question more than 50 percent on your mind it help u to fasting ur brain if u regular practice then u will get the less time to do question.One main thing how to name time during examination is divide your time in threee parts to according to subject i know tomorrow is your half yearly and u have afraid about time but u need solve question paper approximately 3 to get experience of time and u will get the idea

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free