anybody there?? Read Delivered 12:39 pm I want to ask that is it necessary to take cs in 11th as an optional subject if u want to become a software developer through iit Read Delivered please answer Read Delivered thank you in advance

anybody there?? ReadDelivered

12:39 pm I want to ask that is it necessary to take cs in 11th as an optional subject if u want to become a software developer through iit ReadDelivered

please answer ReadDelivered

thank you in advance

Grade:11

2 Answers

SAHIL
3778 Points
7 years ago
HI YASH
I HAVE NOT READ ANY SUCH THING THAT IT IS NECESARY TO TAKE CS AS OPTIONAL SUBJECT. BUT IF YOU WANT TO BECOME A SOFTWARE DEVELOPER THN SURELY YOU SHOULD TAKE CS AS OPTIONAL SUBJECT. OTHER ALTERNTIVE CAN BE YOU CAN LEARN ABOUT CS FROM ANY LOCAL INSTITUTE AND CAN CHOOSE PHYSICAL OR MUSIC AS YOUR OPTIONAL SUBJECTS AS THEY ARE SCORING.
BUT I THINK YOU SHOULD SURELY OPT CS.
THANKS
Aneesh Sehgal
955 Points
7 years ago
Dear Student, to my mind taking CS as one of the subjects is ultimately going to help you only in any and every regard, because you will be able to get a basic foundation laid in the same stream in your 11th only and eventually it will be helpful to thread your way to be a software engineer, well I may also advise you to join some renowned institutions for the same – VIT, Vellore,..............Manipal Technical Institute, Manipal,...............ovely Professional University, Phagwara,...............BHU, Varanasi

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free