after passing class 12 in this year 2014 igot admission into jamia millia islamia university in btech(elecrical).i have taken coaching for 2yrs in good institute for my preparation.i decided to quit JMI in september to drop a year for my jee preprations. sir ,is the time left is enough for jee main and cbse board(improvment) preparations?is JMI have good placement records?

after passing class 12 in this year 2014 igot admission into jamia millia islamia university in btech(elecrical).i have taken coaching for 2yrs in good institute for my preparation.i decided to quit JMI in september to drop a year  for my jee preprations.

sir ,is the time left is enough for jee main  and cbse board(improvment) preparations?is JMI  have good placement records? 

Grade:12th Pass

1 Answers

Aziz Alam IIT Roorkee
askIITians Faculty 232 Points
9 years ago
If you are considering taking adroip year it depends upon the level of preparation for that you have already done for JEE. The time is less, hence the preparation which you might have done last year or year before that it would be very helpful.
You just have 6 months from today, I suggest you should consider for a drop when you can finish your course for JEE and Board improvement within a that period. For covering the course within that span, the quality of preparation will be compromised if you haven’t covered that properly in last year.

Moreover, JMI is a good vcollege and you are in a good branch , so there are opportunities for job and further education.
If you desparately want to go to IITs then you can even go through GATE after your BTech from JMI.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free