There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

Getting 206 in iitcould help in getting good iit colleges.also tell me branch

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Vipul,

Congrats for such good marks...:) you are sure to get a branch of your choice ....

You can expect your rank in 1500-1600

for the branches that you can get .. have a look at

If your score increses a bit..  rank changes a lot .... 5-6 marks can increse the rank by 100.

this year individual cuttoff of paper may change but overall difficulty level of all the three paper is almost same as in IIT JEE 2009.
Post any further doubts or queries.. 

We are happy to help ... :)

Wish you Good Luck.

Askiitian Expert
Charu Nigam

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Discuss with colleagues and IITians

Which are the best and easy books that i should refer for CBSE Class 12(PCMB). Tell me any 1 book of each subject and what to study from it(i.e. derivation, theory, concepts.etc).
@ shreyas you are asking abt 1 book per subject and also what to study from it ?? how is that possible , if u have to study derivation from 1 book and theory from other book m, then it will ...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
@ shreyas i got 96.47 percent from 12 th cbse , and for that hard work required , i am sure of that . and the main thing is confidence level , donot ever think that toppers are made with...
How much % did you got in 12 th @umakant and when did u complete your portion and how did u studied. I am eager to know. Are you too a askiitian student as i am …...........?
Shreyas Patil 2 months ago
i have to complete my CBSE class 12 syllabus till november. Please tell me how should i complete it using board point of view and also use time for competitives. tell me study plan to grab...
@ shreyas donot hurry up , i think its good if u will do simoultaneously , i did like that , for example suppose u complted solution chap from board point of view, then alott a extra day...
Umakant biswal one month ago
@ shreyas yes , 10 hours per chapter are more than enough , beacuse i have used only 2-3 hrs per chapter in that 10 hrs u have to cover a chapter by the following strategy 1- ncert reading...
@umakant i have done calculation of all the things. Septeber i have 17 working days * 6 hrs study = 102 hrs 13 holidays*9 hrs study = 117 hrs similar is for october november i have 20...
Shreyas Patil one month ago
Can anyone give me link to download all the question papers at a time from askiitians of all years with solutions. Downloading and searching one one question paper is time consuming. i want ...
@ shreyas i think u want previous year question paper . if so , then u have to download one by one year , but search in google , there are sites which gives you complete 5-6 years papers in ...
sorry but such link is not available.but you can do this task in your free time thanks best of luck for your preperations
SAHIL one month ago
I am a St candidate and getting 420 marks in aipmt can I get any MBBS colleges in Delhi..(outside delhi)
@ prashant chances seems less for mbbs . but rest assure u will get it in afmc pune , or cmc vellore maybe . but in delhi u can get lower mbbs college , and in MAMC nd vmmc is quite...
Plz tell a good book for improving mental ability in class 10 as ,y aim is to crack iit jee exam. Im in class 9 by the way, but tell me a good book for improving mental ability in class 10. ...
@ anirudh go with mtg , they are simply awesome , u can even try out the trishna foundation series also for class 10 th ,, else go with mtg ,they are actually a good mental ability book ....
YOU CAN BUY Mental Ability for NTSE for Class 10 (Quick Start for grade 7, 8, & 9) BY DISHA EXPERTS Master Mental Ability In 30 Days (Ntse, Nso, Nco, Imo) BY NA AUTHOR
SAHIL one month ago
Please tell me sir what is the most imp topic for jee in all the 3 syllabus ​
for math prepare complete algebra and cordinate and 3d geometry portion along with calculus for PHYSICS …. COMPLETE MACHENICS PORTION AND ELECTRONICS AND MAGNET PORTION FOR CHEMISTRY...
Krishna Bondriya 5 months ago
Mathematics: Quadratic Equations & Expressions, Complex Numbers, Probability, Vectors, Matrices in Algebra; Circle, Parabola, Hyperbola in Coordinate Geometry; Functions, Limits, Continuity ...
SAHIL 5 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete AIPMT/AIIMS Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On Discuss with colleagues and IITians

Ask Experts