1.If I qualify BITSAT & AIEEE , then which will be better choice?? BITS or NIT?? 2.Which 05 branch in engg. Has best future in India in coming years?

1.If I qualify BITSAT & AIEEE , then which will be better choice?? BITS or NIT??

2.Which 05 branch in engg. Has best future in India in coming years?

Grade:12

2 Answers

askIITianExpert_ Sukumar_ IITKharagpur
askIITians Faculty 34 Points
14 years ago

Hi Pooja

For your 1st question , my suggestion will be " both BITS and NITs have really good name in some branches . BITS pilani is one of the most reputed institutes of our country which competes with IITs and few NITs are also strong competitor to IITs in some specific branches. So , choose BITS if you are not getting a very good rank in AIEEE. "

For your 2nd question, I would like to say that almost all branches has a good future in coming years. Many MNCs have now started opening their R&D labs/centers in India , so in India itself, you will have a lot of opportunities. 

Sid @ askiitian
44 Points
14 years ago

HI

Its again the same NITs are no doubt good institutes to walk in. But please check with your prime field of interest and then look for college.

There are different criterias whic make a branch best. Like in terms of placements Mechanical Branch has a greater scope, while chemical and Metallurgy are recession free branches. Moreover IT CS and EC have more jobs but again mopre competition.

In coming years new technologies are about to come, so for now EC and IT seems good but they'll have more competetors as well. FOr secure jobs MEchanical chemical Civil and MEtallurgy are best.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free