There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

How should a fresher like me(Shriya) prepare for iit jee with actually preparing  for  board exam when i am handling ICSE syllabus i.e much harder and much vast then other cbse and state board?I REALLY NEED AN IITIANS' HELP,PLEASE HELP ME OUT BECOME SUCCESSFUL AS YOU ARE.LET ME KNOW ABOUT YOUR EXPERIENCES WHEN YOU WERE IN 12th CLASS AND HOW DID YOU MANAGED?

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Yes its true that cracking iit is not an easy job but its not impossible for even below average candidates ... You will have to work hard for thorough study which you can do ..and alweys revise the material after coming back from school or tutions ... it wont take much time but it helps alot in remembering things for long time. Make a time table and cover the topics from 11th and 12th . Remove all the negative thoughts from inside, coz you can do it ... focus and dedication very essential … Join some coaching institute, test series etc & forget all your other activities for a year!!!. Do not do a lot of books…..clear your concepts and give them more time to practice question. Do hard work and believe in yourself… I hope that helps.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our disucssion forum as you can. If you find any question difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation. All the best .

Askiitians Expert
Amit - IT BHU

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Discuss with colleagues and IITians

A motor van weighing 4400 kg rounds a level curve of radius 200 m on an unbanked road at 60 km/hr. What should be minimum value of coefficient of friction to prevent skidding? At what angle ...
Hi I got the first part . But second i got a negative value that tan theta = -0.001. let c be coefficient of friction. v= root(cgr) so 50/3 = root( c *2000) so 2500/9 = c*2000 so c= 5/ 36 = ...
Devansh Jatin Ponda 2 months ago
sirs i would like to ask u 1 question can u pls tell me which of the following books is better for class 11 and class 12 cbse board exams 1)arihant all in one physics and all in one...
@ raghav if u are concerned about board exams then take arihant all in one physics and chemistry , its very helpfull for boards , even u no need to touch ncert if u can only aim for boards...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
The books by arihant are better for board exams..........................................................................................................................
Mudit 2 months ago
I am a student at Fiitjee and I am to give my jee exam in 2018. I started my preperation for that can you please help me in preparing an affective study plan/time table.
@ aditya u have now ample of time for the preparation of jee , and start building your concept from now , donot get stuck in between and in case u are facing any kind of problem in study...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
I hve trouble in selecting which books to study. Plz tell me if the books given in the image will be enough to get into iit or not. If it's not enough plz suggest some more
@ midhun u need to understand that only books are not sufficient to crack iit , u need self study and also smart study , only then iit can be acheivable . i am enlisting the most required...
Umakant biswal 8 days ago
For Maths go for ML Khanna and SL Loney. For Physics HC Verma with SL Arora or Pradeep. For chemistry, OP Tandon+ NCERT. Hope it helps.
Shreyas Patil 9 days ago
i want to clear my PMT test PLZZZ... give me the tips how to crack PMT.... plz
@ priyanka its not pmt now , its NEET now , and there are enough tips to crack neet . frst of all u need to be well versed in biology as it contains 50 percent of the ques paper . and frst...
Umakant biswal 29 days ago
SAHIL 29 days ago
I have got IIT Adv 2016 Rank # 2409 (OBC). As per predictions, I may not be getting very good branch of Engg. My question is if I get Chemistry or Maths instead of a good Engg branch, shall ...
You can try for some Other colleges where you get your preferred Stream. Because there is no use of doing B.Tech without interest. There are some Private Universities which are very good....
raghav dua 3 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete AIPMT/AIIMS Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On Discuss with colleagues and IITians

Ask Experts