• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

is it possible to get iit seat by doing hardword this 2 months

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear ram

Its very important time for students,From now you should start working hard.

I will suggest you to start from the begning. first revise your old notes in the same order as you was tought in coaching.

also refer good books of that topic. then solve standard question from books and IIT study material

and after finish the topic solve question of that topic from previous IIT JEE papers.
I will also suggest you to join test will help you a lot for you prepration.

you can join online test series it will save your time.

Here i am maintioning few chapter .prepear well these chapter because more question were asked from these chapter.

calculus, Vectors, Complex numbers, co-ordinate geometry(2D+3D) Quadratic equations.

Optics, Modern physics, Thermodynamics, A/C circuits, Fluid mechanics, Experiments.

Solid state, chemica bonding, Aldehydes, ketones, carboxylic acids, Alkenes,

alkynes, stereo and geometrical isomerism, transition elements, coordiantion compounds,

electro chemistry, kinetics and equilibrium.

Prepear all topic and give more stress to above topics.
Just stay calm and focus on understanding rather than mugging. Be regular in class and stay with concepts.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you
the answer and detailed solution very quickly.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.
Askiitians Experts

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Discuss with colleagues and IITians

How to prepare for kvpy ? What is the benefit of getting selected in this exam from sa stream . Will the whole syllabus of class 11 be coming in exam if so please yell me how to prepare tje...
@ anushka selecting in kvpy , have a lot of benifit , as you have direct entry in iiser and iisc like prominent institution , and this exam happens in two tier mode , frst u have to write a ...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
dear Friend there is a saying – No pains, no gains that measn that iof you work hard then only you have chances to succeed, very true. It means that you will have to make yourself undergo a ...
Aneesh Sehgal 3 months ago
HI ANUSHKA VISIT any more question plese post it thanks
SAHIL 3 months ago
Hello ….…... How to find the basicity of any molecule ??
For lone pairs on atoms of the same charge, the lone pair on the more electronegative atom or with more resonance structures will usually be more stable and less basic. 2) (Indirect method) ...
Shreyas Patil 2 months ago
Propeller blades in aeroplane are 2 m long i. When propeller is rotating at 1800 rev/min, compute the tangential velocity of tip of the blade. ii. What is the tangential velocity at a point ...
Given : r 1 = 2 m, n = 1800 r.p.m = 1800 60 = 30 r.p.s Solution : i) Tangential velocity of, the tip of blade, vT1 = 2πnr.r1 = 2 × 3.14 × 30 × 2 ∴ vT1 = 376.8 m/s ii) Tangential velocity at ...
SAHIL 2 months ago
I hve trouble in selecting which books to study. Plz tell me if the books given in the image will be enough to get into iit or not. If it's not enough plz suggest some more
@ midhun u need to understand that only books are not sufficient to crack iit , u need self study and also smart study , only then iit can be acheivable . i am enlisting the most required...
Umakant biswal 12 days ago
For Maths go for ML Khanna and SL Loney. For Physics HC Verma with SL Arora or Pradeep. For chemistry, OP Tandon+ NCERT. Hope it helps.
Shreyas Patil 13 days ago
Sir , Iam in second year ,Please say me , the range of marks and AIR I need to get in JEE Mains 2017? ,So that , I can get a seat in NIT Warangal -Mechanical dept.
@ mahesh nit warangal mechanical dept branch have a high demand as its the 2 nd most reputed nit in india . so, u need a cutoff of 3888-4375 TO get a seat in nit warangal mechanical dept ....
2017 years ago
which is absorbed during digestion- a-vitamins b-minerals c-carbohydrates
@ soumya carbohydrate are a complex chain of mono sachhariddes and they were broken to form the glucose particle or molecule which gives us the energy . so, in the process of digestion ,...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
There are seven main classes of nutrients that the body needs. These are carbohydrates, proteins, fats, vitamins, minerals, fiber and water. from these all seven mentioned carbohydrates are ...
SAHIL 2 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete AIPMT/AIIMS Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On Discuss with colleagues and IITians

Ask Experts