• View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

plz suggest some good objective books

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Jayati

R D Sharma for IIT Maths

TMH publication BOOKs  ,it contain  number of objective question

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you
the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.
Askiitians Experts

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Discuss with colleagues and IITians

sirs i would like to ask u 1 question can u pls tell me which of the following books is better for class 11 and class 12 cbse board exams 1)arihant all in one physics and all in one...
@ raghav if u are concerned about board exams then take arihant all in one physics and chemistry , its very helpfull for boards , even u no need to touch ncert if u can only aim for boards...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
The books by arihant are better for board exams..........................................................................................................................
Mudit 2 months ago
I appeared in JEE Mains in 2015 but I couldn`t make it upto any NIT So I dropped a yr.But I missed JEE Mains 2016 due to some health problems Niw plz tell me Am I eligible for appearing in...
@ zeron yes , u are elligible for it . jee main have maximum 3 attempts that too have to take in consecutive years . and as u are taking it in consucutive years then u are elligible . but...
Yeah you are eligible for giving your jee mains in 2017. An pass out of 12 th from 2015 or 2016 is eligible. But 2014 passout is not eligible. Hope it helps. Do approve my answer.
Shreyas Patil 2 months ago
for iit-jee advanced , i want to know that ,both class 11 and 12 std syllabus are there or not,what are the syllabus for pcm in iit jee advanced.
@ xavier as per the current notofication , in jee advanced u will face questions of both 11 th and 12 th , but this year there will be a planning to do the one single exam for mains and...
SAHIL 2 months ago
Sir I scored 130 in jee n expect 97% in telangana board Sirr can u predict my rank
Dear student Your expected rank will be nearly 65000.But for accurate rank kindly go for the following link
Bhavya 6 months ago
Your score is good and there are chances for you to land yourself at places, i opine that you may try visiting weblinks of certain renowned institutions like – HP University,...
Aneesh Sehgal 5 months ago
I am a Pwd General category student. I have scored 88 in JEE Mains and overall 88.2% and 93.7% in PCM through CBSE board 2016...Will i be able to get Computer Science in IITB? If not how do...
If 88 is the score in JEE MAINs, then no chance, because IIT consider only JEE Advanced score. Iff in case, this is you jee advanced score, then you would be in the cutoff ranking but no...
Saurabh Kumar 5 months ago
Dear Student, I must tell you in simple words that your JEE mains score is not that good may be on the basis of your board of if you appear in Jee adnavced and do wonderfully well there,...
Aneesh Sehgal 5 months ago
I want a suggestion of which branch to take in which IIT. I am getting 177/372 expected rank is about 2500. I prefer CS but open to other branches as I don`t have any particular interest in...
Yes, you can choose new IITs also for CS undoubtly...check their ranking on MHRD weblink for this year...
Saurabh Kumar 4 months ago
Dear Student, your score and rank are quite good and so you are allowed to choose a branch of your choice but make sure that you keep yourself updated by visiting the official website of...
Aneesh Sehgal 4 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete AIPMT/AIIMS Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On Discuss with colleagues and IITians

Ask Experts