There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

sir...i am writing IITJEE practice test paper thrice a week as you suggested ...but in but test whenever i get less i get depressed even though i got good in the previous test....what to do sir ...i feel very bad about it...

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear vineet

If you not getting good marks. just write only 2 papers in a week and give more stress in revising the syllabus.

you should give more stress to those topics in which you feel difficulty. or in which you are not much confident.and at the same time you should keep revising other topic also.Try to solve new question .

best method is to first read the theory part completly from the standard text book and study material and then solve "solved examples" ,and them compair your methodology with the solution given in the text book .and see which is less time consuming. many a time student an solve the problem but the time taken by them is much more which certainly decreses their rank.

and after solving these questions refer question of that chapter from previous IIT JEE papers. and follow these procedure chapter by chapter.and  do not waste your time in solving question that are very difficult .Many peaople frame such a question which are not a part of IIT JEE syllabus.and it is  just a wastage of time.

Just stay calm and focus on understanding rather than mugging. Be regular in class and stay with concepts

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
 If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly.
 We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE  & AIEEE preparation.

All the best.
Askiitians Experts

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Discuss with colleagues and IITians

is there any quantum mechanics in electrical engineering?
@ xavier No , its not on electrical engg , but its on mechanical engg. if u can refer to the defination of quantum mechanics then it is its a branch of mechanics that deals with the...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
i scored 164 marks in jee main 2016 . can i get BSD branch in iiit hydrabad in 4 th round . last year 4 th round cutt off was 150 marks
yes then there are good chances of getting this branch this year also
Nishant Vora 3 months ago
you must go for roorkee college of engineering roorkee. This college providing you 3 years Bsc courses in Agriculture and forestery. in different fields like petroleum engineering,...
Amit Kumar Singh 3 months ago
which is the best branch for engineering ?which branch of engineering has many scopes and better salary package?
@ xavier currently comp sci and engg and information tech are the most demandable branches , as they can offer you high salary package with top notch brand company like google , microsoft...
Umakant biswal 29 days ago
what is the fee structure of iit delhi for m tech
The tution is very less which cists arnd 2000-3000 and overall fee including mess+hostel shldnt cross 20000-25000 INR per semester the 2 yr course contains 4 semesters and all m Tech...
Ramesh V 6 years ago
Can you tell me what is % required in for admission in i have completed my
Pawan kumar 5 years ago
sir I was in EML this year.Now I wamt to reappear.Please suggest me a correspondence course
Hi Shubham, You can opt for the FIITJEE or Brilliant. And You can utilize the Packages and services provided by All the Best chandra sekhar 7 years ago
Which are the most scoring topics in hjee mains and advanced separately ?
Please follow the below link to find the relevant information you can also read useful articles on...
Harsh Patodia one year ago
View all Questions »

• Complete AIPMT/AIIMS Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off

More Questions On Discuss with colleagues and IITians

Ask Experts