There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

hi sir im a student studying in nit surat (gujarat) i have cleared iit jee 2009 with a rank of 5265 this year also i am going to join to give jee but till now i didn't start preparing so sir please suggest me how to prepare for iit jee2010 and i even don't want to spoil my engineering studies. please guide me. thanking u         

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear vellanki

I just want to inform you that many student prepear for jee while studying in college .and many of them crack jee with good rank

but for this they work hard .and u r also suppose to do the same.

First you should be very attentive in your college class,prepear notes well and try to remove most of the doubt in that you should not give more time  for your exam at your room.give 2 hour for this.

for jee prepration you should give 5-6 hour per day.and at the weakend you should give more time 10-12 hour for your jee prepration.

You have 4 month left and this is sufficient for revision

I will suggest you to start from the begning. first revise your old notes in the same order as you was tought in coaching.

also refer good books of that topic. then solve standard question from books and IIT study material

and after finish the topic solve question of that topic from previous IIT JEE papers.
I will also suggest you to join test will help you a lot for you prepration.

you can join online test series it will save your time.

Here i am maintioning few chapter .prepear well these chapter because more question were asked from these chapter.

calculus, Vectors, Complex numbers, co-ordinate geometry(2D+3D) Quadratic equations.

Optics, Modern physics, Thermodynamics, A/C circuits, Fluid mechanics, Experiments.

Solid state, chemica bonding, Aldehydes, ketones, carboxylic acids, Alkenes,

alkynes, stereo and geometrical isomerism, transition elements, coordiantion compounds,

electro chemistry, kinetics and equilibrium.

Just stay calm and focus on understanding rather than mugging. Be regular in class and stay with concepts.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly.
 We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Askiitians Experts

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Discuss with colleagues and IITians

I got 8 as cgpa in math and science in 10 th board exam so am i eligible for kvpy????
Students enrolled in XI Standard (Science Subjects) during the academic year 2016-17 and having secured a minimum of 80% (70% for SC/ST/PWD) marks in aggregate in MATHEMATICS and SCIENCE...
SAHIL 3 months ago
Dear Student, kindly be sure that you have gathered the requisite score as well as eligibility criteria for getting admission, if you fulfill all the requirements, then it is well and good, ...
Aneesh Sehgal 3 months ago
@ manoj Kindly mention that the cgpa that u are talking about is overall or perticular subjectwise cgpa , if overall then u are not elligible , and if subjective then u are elligible . and...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
How should i find the value of inverse trigonometry values. For eg:- when i was going across through ncert exercises physics class 12, Ray opics, 9.5 Question i need to find the value of...
Hii i meant to say that for standard angles learn the values in term of ratios and decimals rather than their root format . Questions pertaining to IIT JEE will not focus on calculation...
Sourabh Singh 2 months ago
Hii You need to learn certain fractions values which are output of standard values .Hence you will get these values in terms of values
Sourabh Singh 2 months ago
I have not understood. Can you please elaborate and also tell me if we can find out value of inverse trigonometry functions using log books?? Please help me in this regard.
Shreyas Patil 2 months ago
Which is a better option- it in nsit,Delhi or ece in mnnit allahabad ?
IT is always in demand . Although the scope of ECE is also there in future but that is also connected with the coding companies. So, go for IT sector .
Suraj Prasad 3 months ago
Dear Student, this is purely a matter of your personal choice as per your area of interest. Both the institutions are equally good in almost all the respects. Have you been allotted or...
Aneesh Sehgal 3 months ago
@ aditi The first choice is the preferred one , as i=nsit delhi have a great demand all over the world , and even ece have scope , but MNIT is not that much good for it , so, better go with ...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
which branch is better in chemical and civil at iit bombay
Chemical at IIT B...than civil.
Saurabh Kumar 4 months ago
both the branches are good but if you are not much interested in any of the two above and want to choose the branch on basis of placement then surely you should choose civil at iit bombay....
SAHIL 4 months ago
Hey, Please Give me Olympic record of India.
India first participated in Olympics in 1900 in Paris. The country was represented by Norman Pritchard, an Anglo Indian who was holidaying in Paris during that time. He bagged two silver...
Askiitians Expert Nagaraju 6 years ago
I am really worried about the hostel conditions in nits. I can’​t study in crowd. I saw that no nit offers single seater rooms( I am talking about the nits which I can get with a rank of...
The environment is very good in the hostels of NITs. All are good students their. Definetly the enjoyment + study both is done on the timmly manner. Don’t worry about that. You will...
Vijay Mukati one year ago
Dear Tanuj, I just wantb to tell you – GROW UP,...don’t be bothered about the kind of environment at hostels,.....its like that only.......mind you it becomes a part and parcel of one’s...
Ayushmaan Vardhan one year ago
View all Questions »

• Complete AIPMT/AIIMS Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On Discuss with colleagues and IITians

Ask Experts