There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

sir im a student of 1st year in nit surat (gujarat) i had cleared iit 2009 with a rank of 5265 but my aim is to join in iit so i thought of giving it again but till now i did'nt start preparation so sir what should i do so that i can clear iit this year with a better rank i'm also writing  my college exams ? please guide me ! thanks !!!!!!!!!

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Vellanki

You have already cleared IIT JEE once

so it will be easy for you to clear it now with good rank.

I think you have your semester examination in one or two weak.after the semester exam you can start prepration for IIT JEE.

And for this you have only three month .So you need to work hard.

You may have problem in time managemanet .

You don’t need to worry about that now as can start online coaching where you can have a flexible timing ..So i wud advise you to join

click here for more details about the packages in Askiitians .com :

I will suggest you to start from the begning. first revise your old notes in the same order as you was tought in coaching.

also refer good books of that topic. then solve standard question from books and IIT study material

and after finish the topic solve question of that topic from previous IIT JEE papers.
I will also suggest you to join test will help you a lot for you prepration.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly.
 We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.
Askiitians Experts

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Discuss with colleagues and IITians

How to concentrate on studies. I am in Class 12. I get very oftenly distracted while studying. Please tell me any solution to overcome this problem.
if you want to concentrate on studies first of all delete all your social media accounts now. uninstall whatsaspp from your phone immediately. when you sit for studies si in a clean...
SAHIL 3 months ago
First and foremost thing is that you have to be away from social media . You have to be selfish in academics career and then you should be away from freinds . Dont involve in any...
jeeva 3 months ago
I am in Class 12. I want a complete study plan for physics. How should i study in order to have good score in boards. My aim is to get 90+. List all important topics with most important...
@ shreyas physics is a easy subject as far as i knows , frst of all now , whatever u are doing , stop that and do geometrical optics and wave optics chapter , and remember – dnt put wave...
2017 years ago
hello, I just wanted to know whether in the 6th round of seat acceptance of josaa is the procedure same as that of document verification.Do I have to carry the same documents? Is there some ...
@ arushi , as per the previous records that i have , u donot have to pay anything else in the 6 th round of seat allocation process by jOSAA , I THINK THIS YEAR ALSO THE SAME TREND WILL...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
dear Student, do carry your all credentials and testimonials along with you which have been intimated to you through the official weblink of Jossa and instead of carrying cash always prefer ...
Aneesh Sehgal 3 months ago
What will be the level of questions dis time????
its gonna be really tough...since cbse are really frustrated by the situation and so they r gonna test students like anything...once iit jee was also leaked and the difficulty level was...
Sudhanshu Saini one year ago
May be some easy.
Adarsh one year ago
hope its easy
V. Harshit - one year ago
CSE at NSIT (DIT) or CSE at NIT Warangal... Planning for Masters outside India…. Which is the better option?
As both are equivalent collges but are like poles apart. Therefore you may choose according to yourconvenience. Thanks.
Vijay Mukati one year ago
CSE at nit warangal is better option
Prajwal Kavad one year ago
Is log table allowed in the jee main and advance?????
@ vaibhavi No , these things are strictly banned in jee main and advanced , the log value that u required for solving ques in jee , will be given in the ques , and the ques paper setter...
Umakant biswal one month ago
@ vaibhavi the offline paper u have to appear the entrance test in the center with a omr sheet and the ques paper , and the form filling cost will be 1000 for it , the ques level are...
Umakant biswal one month ago
Ok what is the offline and online paper system about............... .....……… ……… ?????????????????????.......
Vaibhavi one month ago
View all Questions »

• Complete AIPMT/AIIMS Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On Discuss with colleagues and IITians

Ask Experts