Hey any admin concerned with all the prize giving stuff could tell me when would I get my prizes... Its being shown that I have won a mp3 player and before that something else too but havent received any of those probably because I hadnt provided a full contact of mine. Now that I have provided my full info you are requested to forward all the remaining stuffs. Thanks!

Hey any admin concerned with all the prize giving stuff could tell me when would I get my prizes... Its being shown that I have won a mp3 player and before that something else too but havent received any of those probably because I hadnt provided a full contact of mine. Now that I have provided my full info you are requested to forward all the remaining stuffs. Thanks!

Grade:12th pass

1 Answers

Godfrey Classic Prince
633 Points
11 years ago

Dear kd NIT TRICHY,

As I can see from your profile,you have 74 Points against your name in the AskIITians Point Policy. According to this Policy,you will be receiving a 4gb Pendrive as your prize after you successfully cross 100 Points in the AskIITians Discussion forum. 

You will be intimated with the information regarding your winning via yuor mail id which you have provided at AskIITians when you cross 100 Points Successfully.

Here is the Point Policy of AskIITians,

Point Policy: 

• Get 5 points on first profile picture that you upload

• Earn 2 points on referring a friend.

•                                    

• Become a Rookie Askiitian (Score 100 points) and win a free 4Gb pen drive.

•                                    

• Become an Amateur Askiitian (Score 200 points) and win a Head Phone.

•                                    

• Every Graduate Askiitian (score 300 points) will be provided with Reebok “Be cool” Kit / Timex wrist watch.

•                                    

• Every Pro Askiitian (score 400 points) will be greeted with a portable hard disk - 320GB/Micromax Q5 Cell phone.
  •  

• Every Expert League Askiitian (score 500 points) will be greeted with a PSP/ 17 “ /TFT Screen.

So what are you waiting for, hurry up and help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian!.

Terms and Conditions: 

• User might lose all his points or lead to permanent deactivation of his account if:
    • He/she is creating multiple accounts to ask and answer own questions.
    • He/she is collaborating with another user of askiitians to post questions and answers merely to earn points.
    • He/she is making multiple referrals to same email address or for a member already active on askiitians.

• 3 points will be marked against the total if no activity is shown for 4 consecutive days.

• User shall be awarded 2 points on referral only after the creation of new referral account.

• All posts and replies are moderated; any activity related to crime, personal comments, communal issues, wrong information’s and all similar cases might lead to permanent deactivation of the account.

• The images shown above are just a pictorial representation. The actual prize may vary from the image shown.

Hope this information helped you immensely..!!

Alh the Very Best & Good Luck to you..!!

Best Regards,

AskIITians Expert,

Godfrey Classic Prince

IIT-M

Please approve my answer if you liked it by clicking on "Yes" given below..!!Smile

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free