sir, i had sent my confirmation page printed on a A4 size paper with all formalities done in A4 size envelope to the address given by cbse... i had sent it on 5/12/12--and when i tracked it on speed post website it showed that it recieved on 8/12/12... so i want to ask that why my confirmation page is not recieved/processed by them till now.... today was there uploading that that is 26/12/12...still it is not uploaded plzz can anyone tell me wat must be the poblem or anyone else facing same problem

sir,

i had sent my confirmation page printed on a A4 size paper with all formalities done in A4 size envelope to the address given by cbse...

i had sent it on 5/12/12--and when i tracked it on speed post website it showed that it recieved on 8/12/12...

so i want to ask that why my confirmation page is not recieved/processed by them till now....

today was there uploading that that is 26/12/12...still it is not uploaded

plzz can anyone tell me wat must be the poblem or anyone else facing same problem 

Grade:12th Pass

3 Answers

lgj nvv
14 Points
11 years ago

yes everyone is facing the same problem

i had sent my conf page on 2nd and in postal tracking, i found it to be reached on 5th

my conf page status was same as yours till day before yesterday

my conf page status was changed on 21st

so better u check ur status after some 2 to 3 days 

im sure it will reach without any problem.

Godfrey Classic Prince
633 Points
11 years ago

Dear pankaj singh,

Since there are a lot of applications sent and processed,it would take some time before your application has been processed . I suggest you not to panic and worry as your application form will certainly be processed soon and you would see the status of it soon. I reckon you should stop worrying and start revising for the examination.

Hope this helped you immensely..!

All the Very Best & Good Luck to you ..!!

Best Regards,

AskIITians Expert,

Godfrey Classic Prince

IIT-M

Please approve my answer if you liked it by clicking on "Yes" given below..!!Smile

pankaj singh
18 Points
11 years ago

hope it will be processed soon but todya i checked(24/12/12)....its not uploaded..thnx for reply

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free