sir i am facing problem in doing calculus. would you suggest me the best book for calculus for the preparation of iit jee 2014.thanks in advance

sir i am facing problem in doing calculus. would you suggest me the best book for calculus for the preparation of iit jee 2014.thanks in advance

Grade:11

1 Answers

Godfrey Classic Prince
633 Points
11 years ago

Dear satish pramanik,

Calculus forms an integral part of Mathematics and in the scope of IIT-JEE,it is a very important topic which you should at the best master early so that you can score more in the mocks and also gain the vital self-confidence and belief that you always are in need of for a big examination like IIT-JEE.

To make the study of Calculus easy and interesting,I recommend you to get these books because they will be very helpful in the preparation of IIT-JEE

1. I.A.Maron''s Book on Calculus

2. Differential Calculus & Integral Calculus(Arihant Prakashan)

3. Differential Calculus & Integral Calculus(Amit Agarwal)

These books are the best available for Calculus for IIT-JEE and I say I.A.Maron is priceless for Calculus so be sure to get that as soon as you can and get strong in your concepts as quickly as possible. Calculus is a scoring topic in IIT-JEE for years and you do not have to miss it for anything.

Hope this helped you immensely..!

All the Very Best & Good Luck to you ..!!

Best Regards,

AskIITians Expert,

Godfrey Classic Prince

IIT-M

Please approve my answer if you liked it by clicking on "Yes" given below..!!Smile

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free