Hello sir! this year my % in 12th (up board) was low(around 70%) but the highest % was 96.2 so i'm worrying that probably i won't lie in the top 20% and therefore not eligible for JEE. recently,i heard the news that if one wishes to improve one's score in 12th,he can again give boards in 2013.so i just wanted to know this that then it should be the same board as it was or one could change suppose if the board has to be same,then can one change the school please the one who knows everything perfectly about it answer the question because you dont know how important it is for me and what will be its effect. EAGERLY WAITING FOR YOUR REPLY...................................

Hello sir! this year my % in 12th (up board) was low(around 70%) but the highest % was 96.2 so i'm worrying that probably i won't lie in the top 20% and therefore not eligible for JEE.

recently,i heard the news that if one wishes to improve one's score in 12th,he can again give boards in 2013.so i just wanted to know this that then

• it should be the same board as it was or one could change

• suppose if the board has to be same,then can one change the school

please the one who knows everything perfectly about it answer the question because you dont know how important it is for me and what will be its effect.

EAGERLY WAITING FOR YOUR REPLY...................................

Grade:12th pass

2 Answers

Jeevan Nagaraj
17 Points
11 years ago

I think it should be the same board because you have completed your 11th in that board. You will have to take up your 11th again if you want to change the board.

You may change the school in the same board but you will have to pay an extra cost for that.

amit chaudhary
37 Points
11 years ago

the board must be same , u doesnot need the school u can directly fill the form and prepare ur self . doesnot need school for prepration go and talk to ur board  ofice that u have to foill improvement

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free