Use Coupon: CART20 and get 20% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: Rs.

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
SKS Grade: 12th pass

Hello sir! this year my % in 12th (up board) was low(around 70%) but the highest % was 96.2 so i'm worrying that probably i won't lie in the top 20% and therefore not eligible for JEE.

recently,i heard the news that if one wishes to improve one's score in 12th,he can again give boards in i just wanted to know this that then

  • it should be the same board as it was or one could change

  • suppose if the board has to be same,then can one change the school

please the one who knows everything perfectly about it answer the question because you dont know how important it is for me and what will be its effect.

EAGERLY WAITING FOR YOUR REPLY...................................


5 years ago

Answers : (2)

Jeevan Nagaraj
17 Points

I think it should be the same board because you have completed your 11th in that board. You will have to take up your 11th again if you want to change the board.

You may change the school in the same board but you will have to pay an extra cost for that.

5 years ago
amit chaudhary
37 Points

the board must be same , u doesnot need the school u can directly fill the form and prepare ur self . doesnot need school for prepration go and talk to ur board  ofice that u have to foill improvement

5 years ago
Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?
Answer & Earn Cool Goodies
  • Complete AIPMT/AIIMS Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: Rs. 15,900
  • View Details
  • Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: Rs. 15,900
  • View Details

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
To Win!!! Click Here for details