• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

which nit's are situated in metropolitan cities

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear NIkhil,

There are 20 NITs spread across India, in various states. The NITs  at Surathkal, Warangal, Trichirapalli, Calicut are among them. No NIT is exctly in metropolitan.

Check out the List of NITs :

•    Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology, Allahabad (Uttar Pradesh)
•    Maulana Azad National Institute of Technology, Bhopal (Madhya Pradesh)
•    National Institute of Technology, Calicut (Kerala)
•    National Institute of Technology, Durgapur (West Bengal)
•    National Institute of Technology, Hamirpur (Himachal Pradesh)
•    Malviya National Institute of Technology, Jaipur (Rajasthan)
•    NDr. B R Ambedkar National Institute of Technology, Jalandhar (Punjab)
•    National Institute of Technology, Jamshedpur (Jharkhand)
•    National Institute of Technology, Kurukshetra (Haryana)
•    Visvesvaraya National Institute of Technology, Nagpur (Maharashtra)
•    National Institute of Technology, Patna (Bihar)
•    National Institute of Technology, Rourkela (Orissa)
•    National Institute of Technology, Silchar (Assam)
•    National Institute of Technology, Hazartbal, Srinagar (J & K)
•    National Institute of Technology, Surathkal (Karnataka)
•    Sardar Vallabhbhai National Institute of Technology, Surat (Gujarat)
•    National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirapalli (Tamil Nadu)
•    National Institute of Technology, Warangal (Andhra Pradesh)
•    National Institute of Technology(NIT),Raipur,Chhatisgarh
•    National Institute of Technology(NIT),Tripura,Agartala

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Discuss with colleagues and IITians

in 12th science hsc board pcmb marks are important or overall percentage of 12 stdis hsc marksheet percentage of pcmb marks will display or overall percentage of all subjects...
@ xavier everything will be display alongwith the language subjects , and obviously the whole study will be important . and it will also help u in future , also in entrance exam , and we...
Umakant biswal 3 days ago
I wanted to ask that how should i study in class 12 ? for eg:- physics numericals..... from which chapters are they important and whattype of question can come what should i focus more and...
@ shreyas If u are talking about the board exams then i am giving some imp derivations here 1- derivation abt the construction and working of cyclotron 2- derivation of AC generator and...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
Thanx #biswal really thanx for your support. Also can you post for chemistry, maths and biology too. all the important parts and the topics in which students mostly face problems and also...
Shreyas Patil 3 months ago
@ shreyas Kindly post anathor question on the forum , that u required study plan and imp topics to focus on JEE and boards . i can definitely answer that .. plzzz , beacuse this ques are...
My aim is to score 200+ in jee mains only. I wanted a material which has good theory as well as problem but not as hard as advanced level. Suggest me such materials. IE irodovs book ,the one...
Reference Books for Engineering Entrance Exam Chemistry NCERT Chemistry text books of class XI and class XII (usually sufficient) Organic Chemistry by Morrison and Boyd (only for...
Sourabh Singh 3 months ago
@ shuhai ok, here are the suggested books for jee main only . Jee main specially testing abt the speed in problem solving and knowledge . " so, the following books will help you . PHYSICS...
please visit thanks and approve my answer regards sahil
SAHIL 3 months ago
sir i am getting ymca and uiet kurukshetra bot computer science which college should i prefer
After analyzing faculty infrastructure and placement according to me YMCA is abetter option PLS APPROVE IF HELPFUL
mohit vashishtha one year ago
after a
mohit vashishtha one year ago
Hello!! I m studying in 10th std right now n i want to go in IIT field but I haven`t join any of the classes for it... what should i do can any one help me out how would I do it
@ rutuja still time are with you . dnt worry from now. now just what u have to do is read ncert , ref books of schand , pradeep and mtg publication to get agood beics of class 10 . and that ...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
You can join the foundation courses for IIT prepared by the faculty of askIITians.They will help you in your JEE preperation......
Mudit 2 months ago
Please tell me sir what is the most imp topic for jee in all the 3 syllabus ​
for math prepare complete algebra and cordinate and 3d geometry portion along with calculus for PHYSICS …. COMPLETE MACHENICS PORTION AND ELECTRONICS AND MAGNET PORTION FOR CHEMISTRY...
Krishna Bondriya 5 months ago
Mathematics: Quadratic Equations & Expressions, Complex Numbers, Probability, Vectors, Matrices in Algebra; Circle, Parabola, Hyperbola in Coordinate Geometry; Functions, Limits, Continuity ...
SAHIL 5 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete AIPMT/AIIMS Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On Discuss with colleagues and IITians

Ask Experts