Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: CART20

Which is the best guide for chemistry , mathematics and physics for jee and aieee?

Plz help..

Thank you

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Physics: HC Verma, Young & Freedman(used at MIT, USA), “Problems in Physics” by Abhay Kumar Singh

Inorganic Chemistry: JD Lee, OP Tandon

“Physical Chemistry” by Robert A. Alberty, Robert J. Silbey (both from MIT, USA)

Organic Chemistry: Morrison & Boyd, Paula Yurkanis Bruice

“Calculus:graphical,numerical,algebraic” by Thomas,Finney, Demana, Waits (one or more authors from MIT, USA)

Arihant Integral Calculus, Arihant Differential Calculus, Arihant “Vectors and 3-D geometry”

Trigonometry: SL Loney

Coordinate geometry: SL Loney

Algebra: “Challenge and Thrill of Pre-College Mathematics” by V. Krishnamurthy

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

which is the best college for robotics in the world

Robotics Technology Universities There are a number of Universities offering degrees in Robotics. Here are a few listed below: –University of California (Santa Cruz) The University‘s world...

Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya 10 months ago

There is a wide range of choice of names for your answer, like you may choose inst at washington, California, Princeton etc and if you wish to join a National levelled uni/ College, then I...

Soneel Verma 10 months ago
Sir I am in class 12 and I am going to appear in jee 2016 and my basic of class 11 is not clear so how to prepare for jee in just 5 months of prepration

Inorganic chemistry - do regular revision (if possible) class 12 th portion on workind day and 11 th portion on holidays. Mathematics - requires solving more and more problems Buy previous...

Albin Jijo 7 months ago

Same problem here dude.I am also in class 12 and dont started for preparing JEE. I prepared a plan. But i bought some books & i am going to buy some more books for preparing for JEE in this ...

Albin Jijo 7 months ago
Which books are good for iit jee maths?Which book is better one Skills in coordinate geometry by Dr Sk Goel goyal or New pattern iit mathematics,sk goel...

sorry for above answer ncert maths also good book but not iit jee inprepation jee you have read concept if you read only one book you don’t get full knowledge first you read telugu academi...

RAMCHANDRARAO 4 months ago

NCEERT BOOK IS GOOD FOR IIT JEE EXAM EXAM ALL THE BEST BEST OF LUCK THANK YOU WISH YOU HAPPY NEW YEAR

RAMCHANDRARAO 4 months ago
Going to join NIT (Trichy,Warangal,Surathkal) any of the 3. I am joining CSE. I have no prior experience in coding etc. Are the following specifications: Processor : Intel i3 RAM: 4GB HDD : ...

Yes enough. Enjoy there.
  img
Vijay Mukati 10 months ago

Well all the three institutions mentioned by you are quite good, choose any of the three, but don’t make haste about the configuration of the Laptop, immediately you may not require it, get ...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 10 months ago

try to get i5 that will be better

Prajwal Kavad 10 months ago
sir i wanna ask if biotech in nsit is useful in getting placements in tech or non tech jobs ?

if you are really intrested then only you go into it and finally it’s on you what to do don’t care about someone’s perception
  img
Ashutosh Sharma 9 months ago

it will obviously give you technical job but in further years in will only depend upon your work in you job.
  img
Ashutosh Sharma 9 months ago

so should i go for it or ece at maharaja agrasen under ipu,people say u will learn coding once u get there but i am really confused

Vibhu Bhatia 9 months ago
how to prepare for eamcet iam studying mpc but intrested in mbbs please suggest any answer drop or change branch

Hello Student, As like other entrance exams, you need to prepare the same way. There will be 180 mcqs (80 – Biology, 40- Physics, 40- Chemistry)/ In biology – 40 questions from...
  img
Anjali Ahuja one month ago
View all Questions »

• Complete AIPMT/AIIMS Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: CART20

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off