Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 15,000 off
USE CODE: suraj30

Which is the best guide for chemistry , mathematics and physics for jee and aieee?

Plz help..

Thank you

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Physics: HC Verma, Young & Freedman(used at MIT, USA), “Problems in Physics” by Abhay Kumar Singh

Inorganic Chemistry: JD Lee, OP Tandon

“Physical Chemistry” by Robert A. Alberty, Robert J. Silbey (both from MIT, USA)

Organic Chemistry: Morrison & Boyd, Paula Yurkanis Bruice

“Calculus:graphical,numerical,algebraic” by Thomas,Finney, Demana, Waits (one or more authors from MIT, USA)

Arihant Integral Calculus, Arihant Differential Calculus, Arihant “Vectors and 3-D geometry”

Trigonometry: SL Loney

Coordinate geometry: SL Loney

Algebra: “Challenge and Thrill of Pre-College Mathematics” by V. Krishnamurthy

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

I am not getting about how to prepare for iit.....means what should be the style of smart study...so that I build up my concepts and don't lose my track....i will appear in jee 2017...plz...

Dear Student, Firstly You need to refer good reference books to improve your understanding about the subject. Then you should also target of solving different patterns of questions. Try to...
  img
Vijay Mukati 3 months ago
Which books are good for iit jee maths?Which book is better one Skills in coordinate geometry by Dr Sk Goel goyal or New pattern iit mathematics,sk goel...

sorry for above answer ncert maths also good book but not iit jee inprepation jee you have read concept if you read only one book you don’t get full knowledge first you read telugu academi...

RAMCHANDRARAO one month ago

NCEERT BOOK IS GOOD FOR IIT JEE EXAM EXAM ALL THE BEST BEST OF LUCK THANK YOU WISH YOU HAPPY NEW YEAR

RAMCHANDRARAO one month ago
Jee exams are getting closer. I am not able to manage time for all subjects. I am weak In maths and usually neglect it. Please help me with some management tips and maths preparation.

Dear Student, you should make the proper time table according to your shedule and also make the weekly and monthly target to achieve. For Maths, You should focus more on solving problems and...
  img
Vijay Mukati one month ago

For maths do rd sharma its just sufficient for jee mains after your jee main exams you will get two months in which you can practice for advanced

Himanshu one month ago
is solving NCERT EXEMPLAR enough for cracking mains? is the difficulty level the same in exemplar as in JEE MAINS?

You should also refer atleast one refernece book as well as the previous year papers. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 2 months ago
I have only six months for preparation for jee mains 2016 suggest me the book to solve

For mathematics:ncert exemplar and mcq books by a Das Gupta are the best.. It has right mix of questions ranging from easier to diificult level ...if you solve these two book then your...

Himanshu 3 months ago

For physical chemistry use p bhadur book...it one of the best book for iitjee mains and advanced.. For physical study ncert line by line to build base and then study hc verma or DC Pandey...

Himanshu 3 months ago

organic:you need to study all mechanisms and reactions .... First study ncert book and then go for some coaching material or any other book you have purchased earlier .......

Himanshu 3 months ago
Sir i am totally confuse what to tudy and what is not ? I am not getting what to study and how ? I am not understanding how to make short notes ?AND how to manage time?

Dear student, Please check out our self study package it will be very helpful. Highly recommended Go to this link...
  img
Nishant Vora 2 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete AIPMT/AIIMS Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 15,000 off
USE CODE: suraj30

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 15,000 off