ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

Which is the best guide for chemistry , mathematics and physics for jee and aieee?

Plz help..

Thank you

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Physics: HC Verma, Young & Freedman(used at MIT, USA), “Problems in Physics” by Abhay Kumar Singh

Inorganic Chemistry: JD Lee, OP Tandon

“Physical Chemistry” by Robert A. Alberty, Robert J. Silbey (both from MIT, USA)

Organic Chemistry: Morrison & Boyd, Paula Yurkanis Bruice

“Calculus:graphical,numerical,algebraic” by Thomas,Finney, Demana, Waits (one or more authors from MIT, USA)

Arihant Integral Calculus, Arihant Differential Calculus, Arihant “Vectors and 3-D geometry”

Trigonometry: SL Loney

Coordinate geometry: SL Loney

Algebra: “Challenge and Thrill of Pre-College Mathematics” by V. Krishnamurthy

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Discuss with colleagues and IITians

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
How can I be good at Math????? I will surely approve! I want to be good in math because I literally like SUCK at it. Math is like soooooooo hard. How to I be good at it????

Hi Student, Please mention the class in which you are studying, so that i can give you better guidance.
  img
Harishwar one month ago

Math is easy through practice and dedication. If you have one of those attitude that just cannot be bothered to learn some equations, for example, you're not going to be successful. 1. Be...

vikas yadav one month ago

u must take a book that contains solved questions to make ur hold on that chapter practice as many good que as u can never left ur doubts uncleared bcoz in maths some chapters are...

ng29 12 days ago
is anurag mishra good for jee physics?

Dear Student, Yes its good. Specially the solutions part. Thanks
  img
Nishant Vora 21 hours ago

of course anurag mishra is VERY GOOD for iit exam as it contain all type of questions with varying diificulty level also there is theory explained and topic wise questions along with theory...

ng29 13 hours ago
what is the scope of civil engineering for girls?i’m much intersted in it.Let me know about higher study options,job opportunities in india and abroad.

Civil engineers design and supervise the creation of structures. Not just buildings - civil engineers work on everything from tunnels and dams, to highways and airports, to water and sewer...
  img
Suraj Prasad 7 months ago

Nowadays, girls/women do all the professional activities that have only done by boys/men a few decades before! Girls/women are there in the fields of defence services, aeronautics, driving...
  img
Harishwar 7 months ago
Sir i got 67.07% in HSC and 256 in bitsat ….(2014).. i took a drop...i am practicing hard day and night but due to my board marks,do i have any chance of getting to jee advance..plzz help...

Hi, Top 1.5 Lac students qualify for JEE Advanced. This list which qualifies for advanced has nothing to do with your board marks. In JEE advanced rankings, or IIT allotment, your HSC marks...
  img
Yash Baheti 7 months ago

Hi, Top 1.5 Lac students qualify for JEE Advanced. This list which qualifies for advanced has nothing to do with your board marks. In JEE advanced rankings, or IIT allotment, your HSC marks...
  img
Yash Baheti 7 months ago

But Sir criteria says 70% minimum please comment on this

Ram 7 months ago
The velocity of electron in ground state of hydrogen atom is

Hi, use Coulombic force between e and nucleus= centripetal force on electron...
  img
Shobhit Varshney 6 months ago

angular momentum mvr=nh/2π v=nh/2mπr={nh/2πm}* 1/(n 2 h 2 /2πmKe 2) =2.2*10 6 m/s where n = 1 K = 9 x 10 9 Nm2/c2 m = 9.1 x 10-31kg e = 1.6 x 10-19c, r = 5.29 x 10-11m
  img
Naveen Kumar 6 months ago
View all Questions »