Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: sharma20

Which is the best guide for chemistry , mathematics and physics for jee and aieee?

Plz help..

Thank you

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Physics: HC Verma, Young & Freedman(used at MIT, USA), “Problems in Physics” by Abhay Kumar Singh

Inorganic Chemistry: JD Lee, OP Tandon

“Physical Chemistry” by Robert A. Alberty, Robert J. Silbey (both from MIT, USA)

Organic Chemistry: Morrison & Boyd, Paula Yurkanis Bruice

“Calculus:graphical,numerical,algebraic” by Thomas,Finney, Demana, Waits (one or more authors from MIT, USA)

Arihant Integral Calculus, Arihant Differential Calculus, Arihant “Vectors and 3-D geometry”

Trigonometry: SL Loney

Coordinate geometry: SL Loney

Algebra: “Challenge and Thrill of Pre-College Mathematics” by V. Krishnamurthy

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

can i get nit with 94 mark in jee main and 73 percent under homestate quota in sc category

Dear student, Please use our rank predictor. here is the link http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/rank-predictor.html Thanks
  img
Nishant Vora 9 months ago

You need to isit the official weblinks of Jeemains and Josaa to check the current status of rankings and allocation of seats as per the counselling rounds, if you made it there this year,...

Soneel Verma 9 months ago
Sir I am in class 12 and I am going to appear in jee 2016 and my basic of class 11 is not clear so how to prepare for jee in just 5 months of prepration

Inorganic chemistry - do regular revision (if possible) class 12 th portion on workind day and 11 th portion on holidays. Mathematics - requires solving more and more problems Buy previous...

Albin Jijo 6 months ago

Same problem here dude.I am also in class 12 and dont started for preparing JEE. I prepared a plan. But i bought some books & i am going to buy some more books for preparing for JEE in this ...

Albin Jijo 6 months ago
what is the importance of picasso paintings? give more information in a simple manner pls...

Dear Durgaram, The importance of Picasso paintings are ha painted with not a brush with hands and it is like a very as a real, it is the importance of Piccaso panitings.

SAI SARDAR 4 months ago

dear iitian.., picasso paintings are look like a real creatures with a beautiful imaginations...so it has a respective value in world..

siva ganesh 4 months ago
will there be any weightage on 12 std board exams in jee main?

There weigt-age marks for JEE but it will be showneed as mixed of 11 th class and tweleth class and in askiitians it will be explined us like from 11 th class 14 q will come to exam and 12...

Siva Dhanush 8 months ago

There weigt-age marks for JEE but it will be showneed as mixed of 11 th class and tweleth class and in askiitians it will be explined us like from 11 th class 14 q will come to exam and 12...

Siva Dhanush 8 months ago
Can I get chance in ISM Dhanbad with mining engineering??? my sc rank is 1468.

Yes you may get.
  img
Vijay Mukati 9 months ago

95% sure wait till you get it is a prestigious branch to get at ISM.

Akshit Matthew 9 months ago

ya maybe , there are chances you may get it plz approve

Prajwal Kavad 9 months ago
Fee for IIT online coatching

Dear Gotula All prices are in INR. S.No. Package Code 6 Months 1 year 2 year 1 1 year online coaching for IIT JEE RIP-1 NA 59,000 NA 2 2 year online coaching for IIT JEE RIP-II NA NA 99,000 ...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 6 years ago
View all Questions »

• Complete AIPMT/AIIMS Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off