ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

Which is the best guide for chemistry , mathematics and physics for jee and aieee?

Plz help..

Thank you

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Physics: HC Verma, Young & Freedman(used at MIT, USA), “Problems in Physics” by Abhay Kumar Singh

Inorganic Chemistry: JD Lee, OP Tandon

“Physical Chemistry” by Robert A. Alberty, Robert J. Silbey (both from MIT, USA)

Organic Chemistry: Morrison & Boyd, Paula Yurkanis Bruice

“Calculus:graphical,numerical,algebraic” by Thomas,Finney, Demana, Waits (one or more authors from MIT, USA)

Arihant Integral Calculus, Arihant Differential Calculus, Arihant “Vectors and 3-D geometry”

Trigonometry: SL Loney

Coordinate geometry: SL Loney

Algebra: “Challenge and Thrill of Pre-College Mathematics” by V. Krishnamurthy

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Discuss with colleagues and IITians

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
I am atul and I am in class 11.I am also taking coaching for IIT-JEE from Aaakash Institute Delhi.Experts plz tell me whether I should use other study materials like question banks or I...

Question can be solved from any other study materials. Solve from any standard material which you get. Courses can be easily seen from the website of any IITs. For opening and closing rank...
  img
Vijay Mukti 3 days ago
I got 191 in mains. I am expecting around 465/500 (93%) in my cbse boards. When i use the askiitians jee mains rank predictor tool, i am getting a rank of 740. Is it state rank or all india ...

its state rank. And best of luck for jee-advance
  img
Abhinav one month ago

ur all india rank by as kiitians rank predictor is askIITians Your estimated rank is 15298 You would qualify for JEE Advance approve it useful!!

Arijit Saha one month ago

Wish you good luck and propose to visit the official websites of these institutions to find the relevant details: Seth Jai Prakash Mukand Lal Inst of Engg and Tech, Yamunanagar Lovely...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one month ago
What is the syllabus for kvpy sx stream? Is CBSE 12th materialis enough?

In stream SX, the KVPY exam covers all the corresponding science syllabus of Class XII. for more information visit our site (http://www.askiitians.com)
  img
Komal 24 days ago

please visit kvpy website. you’ll get the information u need. it mainly includes your class 11 12 portions.

Archita 20 days ago

u could grab the information on the askiitians website or the kvpy website

grenade 21 days ago
Dear sir/madam, I've already asked this question but I was not satisfied with the answer I received, I want to know if I'm eligible for JEE MAIN in 2016, if I've attempted my board (as...

JEE mains test can be attempted for thrice in three consecutive years and JEE advanced can be attempted for twice in two consecutive years, now you just make out for how many times you have ...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 2 days ago

Number of attempts which a candidate can avail in JEEMAIN is 3. That means you are eligible for JEEMAIN 2016.

Abhishek Ranjan 3 days ago
which is better either bit mesra or nits like agartala,sikkim,,srinagar, manipur,assam,,arunachal pradesh ???

I personally know about the BIT Mesra. The placements are very good there. Thanks
  img
Vijay Mukti 13 hours ago
Is eiectronics& instrumentation a good course?

hi neva, yes it is a very gud course regarding engg.aspects as it has a good placement opportunities it is ranked second just after comp science so its a bright field moreover if u have to...

Pratham Ashish 6 years ago
View all Questions »