Use Coupon: CART40 and get 40% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

Which is the best guide for chemistry , mathematics and physics for jee and aieee?

Plz help..

Thank you

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Physics: HC Verma, Young & Freedman(used at MIT, USA), “Problems in Physics” by Abhay Kumar Singh

Inorganic Chemistry: JD Lee, OP Tandon

“Physical Chemistry” by Robert A. Alberty, Robert J. Silbey (both from MIT, USA)

Organic Chemistry: Morrison & Boyd, Paula Yurkanis Bruice

“Calculus:graphical,numerical,algebraic” by Thomas,Finney, Demana, Waits (one or more authors from MIT, USA)

Arihant Integral Calculus, Arihant Differential Calculus, Arihant “Vectors and 3-D geometry”

Trigonometry: SL Loney

Coordinate geometry: SL Loney

Algebra: “Challenge and Thrill of Pre-College Mathematics” by V. Krishnamurthy

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

I have taken PCMC combinatin instead of PCMB. Will it allow me write KVPY exam? Should I even answer all biology questions?
you can still write kvpy examination. you have to attempt PCMB in class 11 but when you write it in c lass 12 you can skip bio all the best approve if helpful. if u have furteher doubts ask ...
Archita 3 months ago
When must i give the KVPY exam?
Dear Student, If you are eligibile for giving KVPY exam and wants totake up research careers in the areas of basic sciences, engineering and medicine. Then you must give it. You can refer to...
Vijay Mukati 3 months ago
thank you sir
Arpan Adlakhiya 3 months ago
shall i go for industrial design in nit rourkela or computer science in vssut burla?
Prefer Industrial design at NIT Rourkela.
Vijay Mukati 4 months ago
NIT Rourkela stands atop between the two, still if you are in a fix then involve some more reputed institutions in the comparisin list and prepare a critical analysis so that you may have...
Soneel Verma 4 months ago
Go for NIT Rourkela or try at some other renowned institutions like – Sri Sairam collgeof Engg, BAngalore,...................Lovely Professional Uni, Phagwara,.........................BIT...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 4 months ago
i am determined to take a drop this year for jee advanced 2016 , i had given the 12 board exam in 2015 in isc board , and given the jee mains and jee advanced . i was not allotted any seat...
Yes you can give jee advaced for maximum of two times in continues.
Vijay Mukati 4 months ago
Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst...
Soneel Verma 4 months ago
i got 139000 air and 42000 in obc category from delhi. can i get cse at iiit delhi through jac?
Dear, IIIT D is becoming a ranking college now a days, its conputational R and D department is getting fund from top organization, so very rare chance of getting IIIT D....
Saurabh Kumar 4 months ago
Nothing for sure can be committed about your confirmed seat, but yes, you need to visit the official website of Jee Mains to check out for your standing there whether you are in or...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 4 months ago
how much marks one need to get a rank of below 1500 in jee mains with 89.4% marks?
Marks should be above 250/360, data is based on jee main 2015 rankings.
Saurabh Kumar 4 months ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On Discuss with colleagues and IITians

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
To Win!!!
Click Here for details