DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

X

“Hurray! You have won the gift voucher. Redeem your points now."

X

Which is the best guide for chemistry , mathematics and physics for jee and aieee?

Plz help..

Thank you

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Physics: HC Verma, Young & Freedman(used at MIT, USA), “Problems in Physics” by Abhay Kumar Singh

Inorganic Chemistry: JD Lee, OP Tandon

“Physical Chemistry” by Robert A. Alberty, Robert J. Silbey (both from MIT, USA)

Organic Chemistry: Morrison & Boyd, Paula Yurkanis Bruice

“Calculus:graphical,numerical,algebraic” by Thomas,Finney, Demana, Waits (one or more authors from MIT, USA)

Arihant Integral Calculus, Arihant Differential Calculus, Arihant “Vectors and 3-D geometry”

Trigonometry: SL Loney

Coordinate geometry: SL Loney

Algebra: “Challenge and Thrill of Pre-College Mathematics” by V. Krishnamurthy

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Discuss with colleagues and IITians

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
which college to prefer for E.C ddit or nirma?

NIRMA...UNIVERSITY...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 16 days ago

Nirma Uni, Ahmedabad, without any second opinion, still if you are in a fix then try to take out the names of certain leading institutions where the students are offered quality education...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 10 days ago
What sholud be my preference order for the following:- 1)DTU PSCT 2)DTU ENE 3)DTU EP 4)Thapar CS+MBA 5)Thapar Electrical 6)Thapar Civil 7)Manipal CS 8)Manipal ECE

Prefer Manipal EC or CS
  img
Avinash yesterday

OF course u must prefer dtu and whatever stream u want as it is better college than any of above mentioned and stream does not matters as it can be upgraded later on APPROVE IF USEFUL

ng29 yesterday
Do you provide chaching for the students for Kishore Vaigyanik and if is yes, what would be the mode for students sitting at a distance?

Yes we do, provide coaching for KVPY.. Its an online based coaching, only you should have online connection along with a laptop/desktop... Rest. you register a demo with our faculty, he will...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 16 days ago

Yes, It is online interactive platform.
  img
Vijay Mukti 16 days ago

You may surf for the keyword based links on google, like KVPY coaching centers,last year question papers, solutions etc and you may get an extensive information about your query, and if you ...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 10 days ago
is birla institute of technology,ranchi a branch of birla institute of technology and science or not is there any reletions between them

Dear akash birla institute of technology,ranchi not a branch of birla institute of technology and science presently BITS has three campuses at present – Pilani, Goa, and Hyderabad....

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 5 years ago
hello sir i join in nits directly?say yes or no

NO, You can not get admission unless you give its entrance exam. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukti yesterday
how to crack aiims easily

C buddy... nothing in this world comes without hard work...so work hard even I m preparing for aiims.. n even I at times feel ..this.. so just keep faith in or work.. if u want we can...

Akhila joshi 4 months ago

Hardwork is the key to success.

Adarsh 2 months ago
View all Questions »