Use Coupon: CART10 and get 10% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 50% OFF on Online Material.
Use coupon code: MOB50 | View Course list

Which is the best guide for chemistry , mathematics and physics for jee and aieee?

Plz help..

Thank you

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Physics: HC Verma, Young & Freedman(used at MIT, USA), “Problems in Physics” by Abhay Kumar Singh

Inorganic Chemistry: JD Lee, OP Tandon

“Physical Chemistry” by Robert A. Alberty, Robert J. Silbey (both from MIT, USA)

Organic Chemistry: Morrison & Boyd, Paula Yurkanis Bruice

“Calculus:graphical,numerical,algebraic” by Thomas,Finney, Demana, Waits (one or more authors from MIT, USA)

Arihant Integral Calculus, Arihant Differential Calculus, Arihant “Vectors and 3-D geometry”

Trigonometry: SL Loney

Coordinate geometry: SL Loney

Algebra: “Challenge and Thrill of Pre-College Mathematics” by V. Krishnamurthy

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

I got an obc rank of 1653 for jee main .For the first,second and third allotments,I was allocated in nit calicut(HS) for mechanical.Will i get mechanical engineering at nit surathkal?
May be possible,....but to my mind if once a seat has been allotted then there is a remote chance to re-get aomewhere else,....still you should not give up, rather try at some othar reputed ...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 2 months ago
Hello Sir, I am going to USA within 6-8 months on immigration visa. I am currently in standard 12 and enrolled in AskIITians for JEE mains and Advanced. I know about a exam held in USA for...
Dear student, At askiitans we not only provided you coaching for IIT JEE but also all other competitive exams also. If you are preparing for SAT only than you can inform your faculties they...
Nishant Vora 3 months ago
Thank u Nishant Sir
Rohan Gajjar 3 months ago
i am in class 9 .. iwant to prepare for iit.. please help me
Please give your contact details. Our executives will contact you and guide you appropriately.
Apoorva Arora one month ago
how score high marks in aims exam
AIIMS UG never releases marks as per ranks.. But you should be around 90% of the total marks allotted..
Saurabh Kumar 4 months ago
By doing hard work and practicing questions based on AIIMS pattern.
Adarsh 3 months ago
I have 41 marks in maths and a overall %71.4 in 12 th board will this cause a problem in collages like NIT
Yes you can appear for Jee mains exam. Please refer to our website of detailed information regarding JEE. Thanks.
Vijay Mukati 2 months ago
i am from west bengal.this time iiest(shibpur) is offering 50% seats to west bengal students.will it benifit if i hav rank of 220000AIR and i am obc.last time NIT durgapur biotech sream...
Yes there may be the chances. However the opening and closing rank gives us idea but there may be variation within it. so you have to be ready accordingly.
Vijay Mukati 3 months ago
My suggestion is to check the placement record of Shibpur and along with that keep an eye on the counselling rounds plus spot round and parallely keep visiting the official websites of...
Ayushmaan Vardhan 3 months ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On Discuss with colleagues and IITians

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
To Win!!!
Click Here for details