Which is the best guide for chemistry , mathematics and physics for jee and aieee?

Plz help..

Thank you

2 years ago

Answers : (1)

Physics: HC Verma, Young & Freedman(used at MIT, USA), “Problems in Physics” by Abhay Kumar Singh

Inorganic Chemistry: JD Lee, OP Tandon

“Physical Chemistry” by Robert A. Alberty, Robert J. Silbey (both from MIT, USA)

Organic Chemistry: Morrison & Boyd, Paula Yurkanis Bruice

“Calculus:graphical,numerical,algebraic” by Thomas,Finney, Demana, Waits (one or more authors from MIT, USA)

Arihant Integral Calculus, Arihant Differential Calculus, Arihant “Vectors and 3-D geometry”

Trigonometry: SL Loney

Coordinate geometry: SL Loney

Algebra: “Challenge and Thrill of Pre-College Mathematics” by V. Krishnamurthy

2 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Discuss with colleagues and IITians

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
How to manage school and coachings at the same day?

Seven Steps for effective Time Management Organize:- Have an organized work place Maintain a proper planner for study Plan out your daily activity based on their importance level Identify...
  img
Amit Shekhar one month ago
sir starting with class 9 th preparation for iit is it proper or not. and if yes then what must be started

You should focus more on basics. Class 9 th is related to 11 th and 10 th is related to 12 th so its important to focus on the basics and develop good problem soling skills. YOu can refer to...
  img
Amit Shekhar one month ago
A body of mass m is accelerated uniformly from rest to a speed v in a time t.The instantaneous power deliverd to body as a function of time , is given by

u = 0 Total time is T so v = u+aT v = aT a = v/T Hence velocity at any time t, v’ = (v / T)*t Hence instantaneous power P = F*v’ P = ma*v’ P = m (v/T)*(v/T)*t P = (mv 2 / t...
  img
Nirmal Singh. 3 months ago
prove W reversibl e > W irreversible

img
Harishwar one month ago
Sir,I have been alloted chemical science and technology in my 1st allotment letter in councelling of 2013 . I am not intrested in research related work in chem I am not happy with what ive...

Hi, The chemical science isnt all about research. There are numerous applications as well which may interest you. The job prospect of Chemical is also bright. Although there is not lot of...
  img
Yash Baheti 24 days ago

Lol the answer is too late I an in 3 rd Sem EE in IIT Patna right now. #toolate askiitians

Ashwani Kumar 12 days ago

Lol the answer is too late I an in 3 rd Sem EE in IIT Patna right now. #toolate askiitians

Ashwani Kumar 12 days ago
At which angle of cross-section of a cone can be an ellipse......??

Hii If you cut the base o cone with a plane parallel to the surface bof the cone you will get the circle. Just tilt the cutting plane from to (pi/2) you will obtain ellipses of different...
  img
Sourabh Singh one month ago

Hii If you cut the base o cone with a plane parallel to the surface bof the cone you will get the circle. Just tilt the cutting plane from to (pi/2) you will obtain ellipses of different...
  img
Nishant Vora one month ago
View all Questions »