Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

Which is the best guide for chemistry , mathematics and physics for jee and aieee?

Plz help..

Thank you

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Physics: HC Verma, Young & Freedman(used at MIT, USA), “Problems in Physics” by Abhay Kumar Singh

Inorganic Chemistry: JD Lee, OP Tandon

“Physical Chemistry” by Robert A. Alberty, Robert J. Silbey (both from MIT, USA)

Organic Chemistry: Morrison & Boyd, Paula Yurkanis Bruice

“Calculus:graphical,numerical,algebraic” by Thomas,Finney, Demana, Waits (one or more authors from MIT, USA)

Arihant Integral Calculus, Arihant Differential Calculus, Arihant “Vectors and 3-D geometry”

Trigonometry: SL Loney

Coordinate geometry: SL Loney

Algebra: “Challenge and Thrill of Pre-College Mathematics” by V. Krishnamurthy

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Discuss with colleagues and IITians

currently i am living in mumbai and which college should i go to persue my degree to become a quantum physicist so i can earn more salary.

hi xavier i will not suggest you a list of many colleges at this time. all this will make you confuse, i will suggest you only one college which is best for studying physics as well as to...

SAHIL 6 days ago

Dear Student, this is purely a matter of your personal choice as per your area of interest. There are number of institutions which are quite good in almost all the respects. If you have a...

Aneesh Sehgal 6 days ago
I wanted to ask that how should i study in class 12 ? for eg:- physics numericals..... from which chapters are they important and whattype of question can come what should i focus more and...

yes why not dear? for chemistry concentate more on ncert for organic as well as inorganic for physical chemistry refer p bahadur book as it is very usefult in iit jee for biology you need...

SAHIL 16 days ago

@ shreyas If u are talking about the board exams then i am giving some imp derivations here 1- derivation abt the construction and working of cyclotron 2- derivation of AC generator and...

Umakant biswal 15 days ago

hi shreyas you should focus mainly on two books from which you can iit mains easily. first is ncert and second is ncert exemplar. try to solve all the numericals of these books. if you are...

SAHIL 16 days ago
i scored 164 marks in jee main 2016 . can i get BSD branch in iiit hydrabad in 4 th round . last year 4 th round cutt off was 150 marks

yes then there are good chances of getting this branch this year also
  img
Nishant Vora 23 days ago

you must go for roorkee college of engineering roorkee. This college providing you 3 years Bsc courses in Agriculture and forestery. b.tech in different fields like petroleum engineering,...

Amit Kumar Singh 21 days ago
How can I prepare mathematics for IIT JEE. I am very weak in maths???

The most important point to keep in mind is that Mathematics can only be mastered with regular practice. Starting from basic concepts and easy questions on a regular basis and then on to...

KOOL 2 years ago

Buy arihant book of objective approach...it has 2 parts.....solve ot thouroughly it'll definitely raise ur level good luck :)

needhelp 2 years ago

Sir can u tell which book is best for maths …..for jee main and advance self study

milind 2 years ago
IN ADMISSION IN DELHI UNIVERSITY FOR BSC(CHEMISTRY) OR BSC(PHYSICS) BY MERIT BASED(12TH%) WHICH SUBJECTS ARE TAKEN FOR CUTOFF?IS IT ALL 5 SUBJECTS OVERALL % OR JUST PCM %......

I THINK ONLY PCM% IS CONSIDERD BUT PLEASE VISIT THE OFFICIAL WEBSITE AND CHECK ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FROM THERE. SORRY FOR SUCH INCONVEINENCE DEAR USER THANKS AND PPLEASE APPROVE MY ANSWER

SAHIL one month ago
Why josaa is giving same college and branch in various rounds.even if my AIR is good in jee mains but i am not alloated any nit.

Dear students, The seats are being alloted thourgh a proper algorithm which consist of many criteria like, rank, score, category, cutoff, home state quota, any other quota, board marks, your...
  img
Vijay Mukati 6 days ago
View all Questions »

• Complete AIPMT/AIIMS Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off