Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

Hi, to all GENIUS minds of IITs.

I am intersted in part time M.Tech .
Could please tell me what is procedure for applying this .
Do i need to crack GATE or is there different dedicated exam for enrollment of part time M.TECH in IIT.

Please lemme know.
Thanks in ADVANCE

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi Amit,

In my view, if you want to do M-tech in IIT then you need to go through GATE only

Best of luck,

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Discuss with colleagues and IITians

Which are the best and easy books that i should refer for CBSE Class 12(PCMB). Tell me any 1 book of each subject and what to study from it(i.e. derivation, theory, concepts.etc).
@ shreyas you are asking abt 1 book per subject and also what to study from it ?? how is that possible , if u have to study derivation from 1 book and theory from other book m, then it will ...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
@ shreyas i got 96.47 percent from 12 th cbse , and for that hard work required , i am sure of that . and the main thing is confidence level , donot ever think that toppers are made with...
How much % did you got in 12 th @umakant and when did u complete your portion and how did u studied. I am eager to know. Are you too a askiitian student as i am …...........?
Shreyas Patil 2 months ago
I want a study plan and imp topics to focus on JEE and board. Please help me. my target is to crack atleast mains and get atleast +90% in cbse board. Soliciting your kind co-operation in...
@ shreyas , its very easy to score 90 percent in cbse board , but clearing mains with good rank is the little bit diffrent thing ,both the exams are diffrent , board exam test how well u...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
@sahil and when should i study biology and english......... and which book should i refer for all the subjects. also i have to weite journals and wake up at 6am. my school is at 7am. And i...
Shreyas Patil 3 months ago
ok thanx.
Shreyas Patil 3 months ago
How to be more perfect in solving numericals of physics in 12 th board exams.
In the preparation before examination 01.​Prepare a list of derivations, formulae and experiments in the syllabus and keep them handy 02.Revise all the Concepts regularly 03.Solve each and...
Santosh Datla 3 months ago
@ xavier As far as cbse board exams are concerned , they will ask u simple even numerical questions , donot worry about it . frst of all u need to read the whole ncert twice , and solve the ...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
Is class 12 th pass student from cbse change to state board for again 12 th will be eligible for jee advance or not?
@ rajiv yes , u are elligible but the thing is it might not help you , beacuse in jee mains and advanced the paper setting comitee is cbse and they will follow strictly the cbse syllabus...
you are eligible if you have not appeared in jee advance exam 2 times before because only 2 chances are given to sit in advance exam. please post if still any doubt regard sahil:]
SAHIL 2 months ago
Sir/Madam, I have applied for Diploma in I.T. after my 10th std. with CBSE Board. I wanted to enquire if I can join IIT after my Diploma . If Yes How? Thnkx.. Kashif
Hi I do not think u would be eligible for IIT JEE . The 12 board exams are the qualifying xams fr IIT , and u din appear fr that. Fr JEE 2009, the foll were the eligibilty criteria: 1....
AskiitianExpert Shine 7 years ago
I am going to join Fitjee AITS,then which centre will be better for me Fitjee Pune or Nagpur ? which has better facilities?
@ pranav as far as i knows , aiats is the test series which is based upon the all india level , so, u only have to go to the center for attend the test series only , nothing else . and both ...
2017 years ago
View all Questions »

• Complete AIPMT/AIIMS Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On Discuss with colleagues and IITians

Ask Experts