coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

Hi, to all GENIUS minds of IITs.

I am intersted in part time M.Tech .
Could please tell me what is procedure for applying this .
Do i need to crack GATE or is there different dedicated exam for enrollment of part time M.TECH in IIT.

Please lemme know.
Thanks in ADVANCE

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi Amit,

In my view, if you want to do M-tech in IIT then you need to go through GATE only

Best of luck,

Regards

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Discuss with colleagues and IITians

Sir, For a SC category student which rank will be considered for the seat allotment and counselling Purpose,The general category rank or the Sc category Rank??

For filling up the reserved seats, your SC category rank will be used, while for unreserved seats your general category rank will be used. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati one year ago

Please visit the official website of jee mains to look for the previous year opening and closing rank for nits and iiits. Thanks.
  img

Please visit the official website of jee mains to look for the previous year opening and closing rank for nits and iiits. Thanks.
  img
Hello Sir, In the recent JEE Advanced 2015 , I have got seat in IIT Jodhpur for Mechanical Engineering.I also have BITS Goa for Mechanical Engineering. Which institute should I go for now ?

If the placements of any institute is better then other that directly means that the quality of education is better there. Regarding infrastructure, ofcourse BITS will have better as IITJ is...
  img

I suggest to visit the official weblinks of both the institutions and check out the status of fee structure and placement data, and accordingly you may make a choice, otherwise both the...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one year ago

If fees is no problem for you then go for BITs goa else go for iit (but keep in mind that iit j is a new one)

Prajwal Kavad one year ago
I want to know about syllabus of biology for NEET Exam..for example, In phyllum mollusca in NCERT textbook classification is not given so will it be the part of neet syllabus??

@ raghav Specially NEET is a ncert based test , but sometimes question might came outside of ncert also. as in 2013 some ques of biology and chemistry came out of syllabus , so, Kindly...

Umakant biswal 8 days ago
I am in 11 th and wish to go to medical side so should also refer icse books ?

Dear Student, For Complete list of books for the different subjects you can visit our website. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 5 months ago
Please tell if you know anything about the imp chapters in iitjee 2016????

Dear Students, We can not predict about the imp. chapters for 2016 but Yes we surely can tell the names of the chapters according to the analysis of the previous year papers. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 6 months ago

I am also a jee candite and according to my analysis of previous year I have predicted that this year in chemistry most imp chapters are gaseous state and Goc Maths will be slightly tough...

Himanshu 6 months ago
sir now i am in 10 th std studying i like to study in eng or medicam i like bio. bt i am intrested in technollogy bt my math is weak not so more. means i more in math than medium level. bt...

Dear Student, Firstly choosing eng or medical is totaly depends upon your interest. Go towards your interest even if you are slightly week in it. You can work on it and imporove them....
  img
Vijay Mukati 3 months ago

dear friend, you may crack eng but that is depending on your interest.No one in Engineering are talented they too learning.you may also learn by practising more. Thanks

Vaishnavi 3 months ago

please do hard work atleast 3 hours for mathematics and prepare well ncert text books.thank you......

NARAYANA 3 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete AIPMT/AIIMS Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off