coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off
USE CODE: ask30

Hi, to all GENIUS minds of IITs.

I am intersted in part time M.Tech .
Could please tell me what is procedure for applying this .
Do i need to crack GATE or is there different dedicated exam for enrollment of part time M.TECH in IIT.

Please lemme know.
Thanks in ADVANCE

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi Amit,

In my view, if you want to do M-tech in IIT then you need to go through GATE only

Best of luck,

Regards

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

GOOD MORNING SIR IAM STUDYING P2 IN IIIT IAM FAILED IN MATHS SO THE MANAGEMENT PUT STAR MARK ON THE INTER CETIFICATE SIR . BY THIS STAR MARK I MAY FACE ANY PROBLEMS IN FUTURE ??????????

yah there is problem while you are appearing for competitive exams like EAMCET ,JEE MAINS,ADVANCED ,RRB,NDA...but no problem for you as you are studying in iiit i.e 6yrs integrated b.tech...

KALYAN 2 months ago

Yes,there is problem in B.Tech and in future.You can face so much problems in campus interview and other exams also.So study well now onwards.

SAI SARDAR 2 months ago
What sholud be my preference order for the following:- 1)DTU PSCT 2)DTU ENE 3)DTU EP 4)Thapar CS+MBA 5)Thapar Electrical 6)Thapar Civil 7)Manipal CS 8)Manipal ECE

Prefer Manipal EC or CS
  img
Avinash 6 months ago

OF course u must prefer dtu and whatever stream u want as it is better college than any of above mentioned and stream does not matters as it can be upgraded later on APPROVE IF USEFUL

ng29 6 months ago
give some good iitjee coatching classes in indore

Dear Student, Top IIT JEE coachings of indore are Allen, Aakash, Ranker’s point, Resonance. There are more coachings like Gupta Tutorial, stratford, Ribosome, Catelyser. You can also...
  img
Vijay Mukati 6 months ago

some good iitjee coatching classes in indore rankers point catalyser kalpravax allen indore stratford acadmey resonance indore success point injeenious acadmey iit circle PLEASE ..... if u...

Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya 6 months ago

i will prefer u resonance among all coaching centres resonance is best institute and gives very goodd material and coaching also and tests of resonancre are also of great level APPROVE IF...

ng29 6 months ago
Sir,I want to know about the B.Tech programmes offered in PREPARATORY COURSES in IIT’s?

In preparatory courses,almost every possible stream of engg is offered, you need to make a choice out of an extensive list,.............if you wish to compare and contrast the features...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 6 months ago

PLEASE ..... if u like my answer and my answer is use full for you so please just click on approve button ...and if you have any other question or dought keep asking

please list all entrance exams can be given by the student after 12 th in india for graduaton

IIT JEE IS ONE OF THE BIGGEST EXAM MAX OF COLLEGES IN COUNTRY CAN BE ALLOTED BY THIS ONLY EITHER THET ARE PRIVATE OR GOVERNMENT SOME COLLEGES WITH THERE SELECTION PPROSIDURE I HAD LISTED...

In India, from where maximum amount of revenue collected by Government?

The maximum amount of revenue collected by Government of India is from Excise duties An excise or excise tax (sometimes called an excise duty) is a type of tax charged on goods produced...

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 6 years ago
how to find dimensions

Dear Abhishek, please ask your questions again .....dimensions of wat? Please feel free to post as many doubts on our disucssion forum as you can. If you find any question difficult to...

Amit Askiitiansexpert 6 years ago
View all Questions »

• Complete AIPMT/AIIMS Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 4,500 off