MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
                   Hi, to all GENIUS minds of IITs.

I am intersted in part time M.Tech .
Could please tell me what is procedure for applying this .
Do i need to crack GATE or is there different dedicated exam for enrollment of part time M.TECH in IIT.

Please lemme know.
Thanks in ADVANCE

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi Amit,

In my view, if you want to do M-tech in IIT then you need to go through GATE only

Best of luck,

Regards

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Discuss with colleagues and IITians

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
respected sir, on what basis do we get ranks and seats in nits...?? can you please explain me ???

On the basis of JEE MAIN score and class 12 th exams....Its a 60-40 ratio....alsong with Home state Reservation....
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago

rank is calculated on the basis of jee main score and cbse board percentage, one important thing board percentile is added not percentage., and there are quotas like state quota , or caste...

ng29 one month ago

You need to get good marks in board as well as jee main to get a seat in nits.

shubham sharda one month ago
Which is strongest material- Mild steel or stainless steel?

Mild steel. The lattice of atoms in the Fe is strongest when the fewest "impurities" (such as carbon) shear that lattice structure.Stainless steel is not made for it's strength but for it's ...

Miryala Gopalakrishna 3 months ago
Please tell me the steps, from the beginning how to access the current classroom. I was told to go to the classroom resources, but i couldnt find so. Please help. Urgent

Please find your answer below. Is the IIT JEE/AIMPT prepration booster dilogue box disturbing you??? so to go to the current class room, just click the white space down to school exams+...

Yugabrat Gogoi 9 months ago

thank u yar

Swagat Bordoloi 9 months ago

no probs

Yugabrat Gogoi 9 months ago
i study in class 12H cg board and i want to join nit in machnical branch so what type of exam do i have to give.

You need to focus on your mandatory subjects – Physics, Chem and Mathematics, thereafter appear in JEE Mains test and then in Jee Advanced and must do well in both the tests, based on your...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 19 days ago

u have to give jee mains exam to get admisssion in nit and also u have to get good percentage in boards also as boards had also weightage in rank of jee main in jee main there are 90...

ng29 19 days ago

to get admission in nit you have to qualify jee mains

sajid 10 days ago
r ter institutions which give us a 1 yr iit-jee program.i hav already attented a 1 yr iit-jee program in 11th

Dear raghav You can Join 1 year online coaching where you can have a flexible timing ..So i wud advise you to join Askiitians.com. click here for more details about the packages in...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 5 years ago
reprodution in gymnosperms

The gymnosperms are heterosporous; they produce haploid microspores and megaspores. The two kinds of spores are produced within sporangia that are borne on sporophylls which are arranged...
  img
Pankaj 2 months ago
View all Questions »