coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off
USE CODE: int40

Hi, to all GENIUS minds of IITs.

I am intersted in part time M.Tech .
Could please tell me what is procedure for applying this .
Do i need to crack GATE or is there different dedicated exam for enrollment of part time M.TECH in IIT.

Please lemme know.
Thanks in ADVANCE

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi Amit,

In my view, if you want to do M-tech in IIT then you need to go through GATE only

Best of luck,

Regards

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

sir, which college should i choose for cs iiit-kota, iiit-guwahti, iiit-jabalpur and manit-bhopal. my marks are 110 and i scored 91% in cbse and i’m in obc category. my home state is...

Hi, I will suggest you to choose either IIIT Jabalpur or NIT Bhopal as these are good colleges and also near to your home. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 11 months ago

For your marks its bit tough to get in CS for the mentioned colleges
  img
Avinash 11 months ago
I am not getting about how to prepare for iit.....means what should be the style of smart study...so that I build up my concepts and don't lose my track....i will appear in jee 2017...plz...

Dear Student, Firstly You need to refer good reference books to improve your understanding about the subject. Then you should also target of solving different patterns of questions. Try to...
  img
Vijay Mukati 7 months ago
i have 42700 jee rank in quota what collges can i get???

chances are very less ,but dont losse hope and i advice u to fight till spot round , may be it will be helpful else u can try for other colleges like jaypee noida , upes dehradun APPROVE IF ...

ng29 11 months ago

i also got ajay kumar garg in upsee with rank 15000 gen and 635 in qouta is there any proability of getting iet lucknow ????

Prakhar Prasad 11 months ago
I wanted to know tht wch r the best books to refer while preparing for jee main in pcm

The complete list of the books to be refered is available on the askIITians website. Please refer from there. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 10 months ago

go to this link http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/important-books.html plz approve

Prajwal Kavad 10 months ago
i got civil in iitbombay .now what should be do ? bcoz it is 14 no choice and at 12 no. mech iitb ,at13 EE in iitb .

you are getting iitb civil if you want to confirm that pay the fees and confirm it..that how you confirm your seat. Also before that make sure that there is NO next round of counselling....
  img
Nishant Vora 10 months ago

Dear student, You can alter your preferance/choices in the couselling portal if you have not locked/freezed it. If you have freezed or locked than can’t help, that will be fixed....
  img

That obviously means that you were not getting mech and EE as per your rank and you are getting civil in IIT bombay.
  img
ECE in IGDTUW or Engineering Physics in DTU?

I think engg. in physics in DTU.

Akshit Matthew 10 months ago

ECE in IGDTUW would be better

AKSHAY SHARMA 10 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete AIPMT/AIIMS Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off
USE CODE: int40

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series