There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

How should i prepare for IIT-JEE exam!How should i work everyday?

7 years ago

Answers : (1)

You can join  as askiitians is India's first educational portal offering completely online-interactive-realtime resources and video solutions for preparation of IIT-JEE and other engineering entrance exams.

AskIITians provides live online IIT-JEE Preparation

askiitians has laid a platform for the students whose mind is juggling with so many doubts. Let our experts (IITians) help you and suggest you. Now you can get all your questions / problems answered for FREE - just logon to  , post your question and get the answer in a few hours from our experts.

Live Online Tutoring
AskIITians provides live online tutoring for IIT-JEE. All you need is a computer system and a broadband connection to attend our live online classes. We run complete 1 year and 2 year live online batches to take care of your complete IIT-JEE preparation. If you are not comfortable with full time classes then you can go for Small Packages Of  Small Amount and book your session as per your comfortableness.

We provide FREE 'A Question A Day' where you can login to your askIITians account everyday and tryout AQAD By this you can easily compare yourself with other thousands of students. At the end of every month we will give you your rank amongst askIITians community (It's 5000 plus right now and growing very fast) and projected IIT-JEE and AIEEE rank along with complete analysis of your preparation for the grueling exams.

7 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Discuss with colleagues and IITians

Waht is salary of electrical and instrumental engineer from nit silchar
Dear Student, to best of my knowledge you must choose electrical branch as this branch has a bright future, wider scope and chances for better monetary benefit i the long run as compared to ...
Aneesh Sehgal 3 months ago
@ ritik electrical and instrumentation have a high demand in nit silcher after comp sci , and if u could properly study and get into 1-2 top rated company then it will be 7-9 lakh per annum ...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
Hello..... Which is the most sweetest artificial sugar ??
@ jeeva The most sweetest artificial sugar will be Aspartame . that are there in the chemistry in everyday life chapter of class 12 , kindly refer ncert . there are many types of sweetener...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
How to prepare for kvpy ? What is the benefit of getting selected in this exam from sa stream . Will the whole syllabus of class 11 be coming in exam if so please yell me how to prepare tje...
@ anushka selecting in kvpy , have a lot of benifit , as you have direct entry in iiser and iisc like prominent institution , and this exam happens in two tier mode , frst u have to write a ...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
dear Friend there is a saying – No pains, no gains that measn that iof you work hard then only you have chances to succeed, very true. It means that you will have to make yourself undergo a ...
Aneesh Sehgal 3 months ago
HI ANUSHKA VISIT any more question plese post it thanks
SAHIL 3 months ago
is hc vermo..enough for iitjee
Hii Yes the HC verma is enogh if done properly. Best of Luck
Sourabh Singh one year ago
Yes HC Verma is enough for IIT JEE physics but some topics like Fluid Mechanics,Laws of Motion are too easy as compared to previous year questions. So you need to look for more questions...
RON one year ago
It is good for theory and for making your concept strong but you also need to solve the previous year question.
Shivang Chaubey one year ago
Sir, I am a student of computer science & engineering. I have completed my 1st year. You know that, the coming future for IT workers is not so good as before. Now in this situation, my...
Hi The IT sector is still on a rise, although the rise is not at the same pace. Today also, IT sector is one of the desired career options. about ur ques regarding the M Tech preparation ,...
AskiitianExpert Shine 7 years ago
what is life of tree.. what is life of tree.. what is life of tree... what is life of tree.. what is life of tree... what is life of tree... what is life of tree.. what is life of tree.....
@ hari KINDLY RECHECK THE QUESTION AND ASK IT PROPERLY , AS YOUR QUESTION GETS REPEATED MANY TIMES . by my assumption u want to know the life span of tree , so, here is the answer – Some of ...
Umakant biswal 4 months ago
hi hari please told me what you want to know clearly. if friend you are asking about life span of tree than it varies according to different species of trees. if you are sking about tree of ...
SAHIL 4 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete AIPMT/AIIMS Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On Discuss with colleagues and IITians

Ask Experts