• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

i got nit bhopal im 7th round but its metalurgy 

shud i join it? or not

7 years ago

Answers : (1)

You should join NIT Bhopal. The placements are in PSUs which pay substantially.

So i'd suggest you to not let go of whatever you have in your hand right now.

Askiitian Expert

7 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Discuss with colleagues and IITians

How should i prepare for electrochemistry chapter as soon as possible. what are the important areas or difficult areas on which i should concentrate. Also give me a study plan for the same.
@ shreyas electrochemi is not hard but its the most imp chap as far as board is concerned after p block . and also it have signioficant weightage for jee and neet exam . and i am predicting ...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
HOW TO PREPARE FOR 12th SCIENCE BOARD EXAMS for getting above 95%?
@ xavier the following way will help u to get 95 percent in class 12 th board exam , Remember class 12 th board exam only focus on how u can represent your answer , so, be carefull while...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
hi xavier plese visit thanks and approve my answer any more doubt and query please post it
SAHIL 3 months ago
I am in Class 12 (PCMBE).I want all the important topics from all lessons of the above from boards point of view. Also Give me important questions that might surely come and important...
@ shreyas its difficult to give all the imp topics from all 4 subject here , so, kindly states the chaptrer that u want imp topics and derivation , it will be better to explain and , yes ,...
2017 years ago
Give me the importanat parts of hard lessons and lessons with more weightage. Also give me right approach in order to get 90+ in boards. Thanks.
I want to get 240 in jee mains what I should do and what books I should refer can you help me get into jee mains
Physics Concepts of Physics by H.C. Verma - Volume 1 and Volume 2 Complete Physics for JEE Main 2016 by Irodov Chemistry NCERT books (only for Theory) IIT chemistry by O.P Tandon Complete...
Sourabh Singh 3 months ago
what is the syllabus for jee mains ??? in different websites different syllabus kept what should i prepare
Dear Students, Please either refer from the official website of jee mains or from askIITians website. Thanks.
Vijay Mukati one year ago
Vijay Mukati one year ago
Don’t look for therequisite information here there rather directly visit the official website of JEE Mains and get the relevant information, otherwise let me tell you the test of Jee mains...
Ayushmaan Vardhan one year ago
can i prepare for iit by studying at home only? what should be the time i should regurlarly study for?
hi, in present time , Jee exam is not as tough as earlier, so therei s also good chances of success in self preparation. but the proper guidance also matters very much . many students get...
Pratham Ashish 7 years ago
View all Questions »

• Complete AIPMT/AIIMS Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On Discuss with colleagues and IITians

Ask Experts