Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off
USE CODE: IND30

i m preparing for wbjee '12. which books are required for cracking wbjee engg. in top 100, at least? pls. reply soon...

5 years ago

Answers : (1)

FOR CHEMISTRY ONLY MAITY TIWARI ROY LINE BY LINE..........

FOR MATHS RUDIMENTS AND ALSO SOLVE PAST YEAR JEE QUESTION PAPER TO STRENTHEN YOUR CONCEPT..............

YOU CAN BUY TD PUBLICATION SAKTIPADA SAMANTA BOOK  FOR CHEMISTRY..........

FOR PHYSICS JUST STRENTHEN YOUR CONCEPT............. BY DOING SOME JEE QUESTION AND READ TEXT BOOK LIKE DWARI.......

IT IS MORE THAN ENOUH WITHIN RANK IN TOP 100................

PLEASE APPROVE...........

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Discuss with colleagues and IITians

I WANT TO BECOME QUANTUM PHYSICIST ,SO WHICH BRANCH OF ENGINEERING SHOULD I TAKE?

If you want to be physict why you want to choose engineering . Go for basic sciences and do physics bachelors and masters
  img
Sourabh Singh one month ago

@ XAVIER for becomming a physicist u need to do hardwork right now . do hard work and get selected in iiser , iisc like research institute , where the labs are fully furnished . and u can...

Umakant biswal one month ago
Hi sir, i am mahesh the indian engineering service exam is conduct for govt or privte jobs? expalain about ies exam

@ mahesh the IES are conducted for govt jobs purpose and its conducted by upsc , which is a govt organisation . here the candidate who will be recruited are termed as class 1 officer in...

Umakant biswal one month ago
Prof.pradeep kshetrapal has uploaded free video lectures for physics on youtube and i want to know that in which coaching classes Prof.pradeep kshetrapal’s lectures are going on.

NO NO PARDEEP KSHETRAPAL IS NOT WITH ANY TOP INSTITUTE LIKE FITJEE OR AAKASH. HE TEACHES IN KORBA CHATTISGARH AT ITS PRIVATE INSTITUTE WHICH IS NAMED AS GENIUS ACADEMY. HIS LECTURES COST...

SAHIL 20 days ago

@ xavier actually pradeep sir is a physics enthusiast and also he have written many books on the physics and his approach help students to learn complicated puzzling concept of physics in...

Umakant biswal 20 days ago
Which is the best college for chemical engineering in India What is the scope in India

The top four IITs are the best colleges in india for chemical engineering.They are IIT-Bombay , Delhi , Kanpur and Kharagpur. IIT-Madras is also a good one. Chemical engineering if pursued...
  img
BALAJI ANDALAMALA 6 months ago

Hello Swapnil, top institutes are IITs, NITs, BITS Pilani, Jadhavpur University, MNIT Allahabad, UPES Dehradun & Thapar university. Among these IITS are the top ones to pursue this course....

Natasha Roy 6 months ago
soooo then sir please suggest some courses which are better to me to get large packages with bipc and recently i have passed my eamcet with 50542 rank

bhanu i think you can go with bsc{ biotechnology} or bsc in forensic sciences. moreover bio informatics is also a good course it is a A Combination of Molecular Science and Computer Science....

SAHIL 2 months ago

not at all but thanks for your information and i dont have any interest in those courses i will try anyn others or else i will wait for my eamcet counselling

bhanu 2 months ago
I believe in following one ideal book for each subject for the IIT-JEE preparation. I have HC VERMA for physics, GRB-OP. TANDON for chemistry, DAS GUPTA for maths. but, suggest me a book...

Dear Jaisson, Yes, das gupta has only subjective problems, i advice you to take M.L Khanna for maths. It contains all models of problems For physics, HCV is the best book you can get for...

Rohith Gandhi 6 years ago
View all Questions »

• Complete AIPMT/AIIMS Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 4,500 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 4,500 off