Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off
USE CODE: int40

i m preparing for wbjee '12. which books are required for cracking wbjee engg. in top 100, at least? pls. reply soon...

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

FOR CHEMISTRY ONLY MAITY TIWARI ROY LINE BY LINE..........

FOR MATHS RUDIMENTS AND ALSO SOLVE PAST YEAR JEE QUESTION PAPER TO STRENTHEN YOUR CONCEPT..............

YOU CAN BUY TD PUBLICATION SAKTIPADA SAMANTA BOOK  FOR CHEMISTRY..........

FOR PHYSICS JUST STRENTHEN YOUR CONCEPT............. BY DOING SOME JEE QUESTION AND READ TEXT BOOK LIKE DWARI.......

IT IS MORE THAN ENOUH WITHIN RANK IN TOP 100................

PLEASE APPROVE...........

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

Sir, For a SC category student which rank will be considered for the seat allotment and counselling Purpose,The general category rank or the Sc category Rank??

For filling up the reserved seats, your SC category rank will be used, while for unreserved seats your general category rank will be used. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 11 months ago

Please visit the official website of jee mains to look for the previous year opening and closing rank for nits and iiits. Thanks.
  img

Please visit the official website of jee mains to look for the previous year opening and closing rank for nits and iiits. Thanks.
  img
sir how is gurukul kangri uk?

Its an ok college, but better than some private engg college.... But try to have CS, EC, IT or EE ..
  img
Saurabh Kumar 10 months ago

rned a good image in the field of quality education but I would suggest you to compare and contrast its features with some leading institutions where the students are committed quality...

Soneel Verma 10 months ago
Bits pilani chemical engineering or DTU mathematics and computing? ...placements and jobs to be the priority. PLZZ answer soon

None is less than the other in any regards, you better visit the official websites of both and see the difference in terms of quality education and placements and wherever you find a better ...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 10 months ago

BITS Pilani chemical

AKSHAY SHARMA 10 months ago
What are the two major political parties in the United States today? and How many states are there in the United States?

You could start here for background infromation: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/US_Government There are effectively only two parties: "Democrats" and "elephants" (more...

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 7 years ago

The United States is a: Constitutional Federal Democratic Republic. US Constitution is the "supreme law of the land." Constitutional governments are limited in power. They follow...

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 7 years ago

hi please explain the complete political structure in US.....

sneha jha 7 years ago
which college i will get after scoring 34000 in jee main and 16000 in jee advanced .i belong to general category from uttarakhand

You may get a good institution as per the score mentioned by you, but you need to visit the official website of Jeemains to find out your standing there.....you will also get to know which...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 10 months ago
Can u tell me that how good is Silicon Institute of Technology Bhuwaneshwar?

Only software companies vist this college as per its placements statistics. Therefore no meanig of taking the branch other then CS/IT.
  img
Vijay Mukati 10 months ago

It is quite good and has earned a very good image in the field of quality education as well as better placements, so, you needn’t pay much heed to any rumours rather stay focused and if you ...

Soneel Verma 10 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete AIPMT/AIIMS Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 6,000 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 6,000 off