DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

X

“Hurray! You have won the gift voucher. Redeem your points now."

X

i m preparing for wbjee '12. which books are required for cracking wbjee engg. in top 100, at least? pls. reply soon...

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

FOR CHEMISTRY ONLY MAITY TIWARI ROY LINE BY LINE..........

FOR MATHS RUDIMENTS AND ALSO SOLVE PAST YEAR JEE QUESTION PAPER TO STRENTHEN YOUR CONCEPT..............

YOU CAN BUY TD PUBLICATION SAKTIPADA SAMANTA BOOK  FOR CHEMISTRY..........

FOR PHYSICS JUST STRENTHEN YOUR CONCEPT............. BY DOING SOME JEE QUESTION AND READ TEXT BOOK LIKE DWARI.......

IT IS MORE THAN ENOUH WITHIN RANK IN TOP 100................

PLEASE APPROVE...........

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Discuss with colleagues and IITians

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
shall i go for industrial design in nit rourkela or computer science in vssut burla?

Prefer Industrial design at NIT Rourkela.
  img
Vijay Mukti 15 days ago

NIT Rourkela stands atop between the two, still if you are in a fix then involve some more reputed institutions in the comparisin list and prepare a critical analysis so that you may have...

Soneel Verma 12 days ago

Go for NIT Rourkela or try at some other renowned institutions like – Sri Sairam collgeof Engg, BAngalore,...................Lovely Professional Uni, Phagwara,.........................BIT...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 11 days ago
I AM GETTING IIT BHU METALLURGICAL ENG,I WANT TO BE AN ENTREPRENEUR WILL THIS BRANCH HELP FULL TO ME IN FUTURE. WHAT TYPE OF ENTRPRISE CAN I ESTABLISH TAKING THIS BRANCH INTO CONSIDERATION?

You can start coating and processing industry for solar cell silicon material fabrication. Even you can start your own enterprise in MEMS application field..
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago
which is the best book for organuc chemistry for problems?

Check the link for theRecommended Books http://www.askiitians.com/important-books-iit-jee.aspx
  img
Avinash 23 days ago

For organic Chemistry – OP Tondon, Solomon Physical – OP Tondon, P Bahadur, Inorganic – OP Tondon, J D Lee Also following these tips –Stay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 23 days ago
Hi! My name is Sridhar Lal Sarma. I am a +2 1st Year Student. I am a average scorer but with a high aptitude. Lately i have come to my senses and now i am completely terrified about how tp...

Dear sarma Fitst I will suggest you to join any coaching classes.Because as you are preapearing for IIT JEE then you will face a tough comptition. coaching classes can guide in a better...

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 5 years ago

Dear Sir, Thank you very much for answering my query. I have just one more doubt, what is the basic difference between AIEEE, BITS & IIT JEE.

sarma.sridhar08@gmail.com Sarma 5 years ago
My rank is 10798..Is there any chance to get into any IIT college??

Hi First of all , many congratulations to you for getting the rank that you have. You have a chance of getting the newer IITs. Please follow the councelling process intelligently.
  img
Sunil Kumar one month ago

Hi Unfortunately no. ISM Dhanbad closes at 7200 itself. In fact , the chance that you may get the newer IIT’s is also quite narrow. But the chance in other institutes , are good. ....
  img
Sunil Kumar one month ago

thank you sir...Will i get any branch in ISM Dhanbad??

ayushi one month ago
View all Questions »