ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

i m preparing for wbjee '12. which books are required for cracking wbjee engg. in top 100, at least? pls. reply soon...

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

FOR CHEMISTRY ONLY MAITY TIWARI ROY LINE BY LINE..........

FOR MATHS RUDIMENTS AND ALSO SOLVE PAST YEAR JEE QUESTION PAPER TO STRENTHEN YOUR CONCEPT..............

YOU CAN BUY TD PUBLICATION SAKTIPADA SAMANTA BOOK  FOR CHEMISTRY..........

FOR PHYSICS JUST STRENTHEN YOUR CONCEPT............. BY DOING SOME JEE QUESTION AND READ TEXT BOOK LIKE DWARI.......

IT IS MORE THAN ENOUH WITHIN RANK IN TOP 100................

PLEASE APPROVE...........

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Discuss with colleagues and IITians

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
I got 191 in mains. I am expecting around 465/500 (93%) in my cbse boards. When i use the askiitians jee mains rank predictor tool, i am getting a rank of 740. Is it state rank or all india ...

its state rank. And best of luck for jee-advance
  img
Abhinav one month ago

ur all india rank by as kiitians rank predictor is askIITians Your estimated rank is 15298 You would qualify for JEE Advance approve it useful!!

Arijit Saha one month ago

Wish you good luck and propose to visit the official websites of these institutions to find the relevant details: Seth Jai Prakash Mukand Lal Inst of Engg and Tech, Yamunanagar Lovely...

Ayushmaan Vardhan one month ago
Can someone please tell me the date to download admit card for IPU entrance test ?

lakshay admit card will be issued on website just one week before the exam it will be dispalyed on official website of ipu thaty is ipu.ac.in u need not to worry when it will be shown i...

ng29 2 months ago

lakshay i have not heard about MIT PUNE u can check it on internet but u can try for jaypee noida also its good college and also had good placements and dont need to worry for ipu as it is...

ng29 2 months ago

Thankyou . Can you please tell me the rank required in JEE MAINS 2015 to get admission in MIT Pune for Mech. Eng. ? I am from general cateagory . I scored 91 in JEE MAINS and expect to get...

lakshay gaur 2 months ago
i am general my jee advanced mark is 155 .predict my rank? is there any chance of getting iit?

Check the link for rank prediction http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/advanced/rank-predictor.html You’ll definitely get a seat in IITs
  img
Avinash 2 days ago
where exactly the bronze medallist vijender sigh belongs to??

Vijender sigh belongs to Kaluwas village, on the outskirts of Bhiwani in Haryana.

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 6 years ago
On what factors does internal energy of a gas depends upon ?

•Factors affecting Internal Energy •The internal energy can be changed by changing the temperature or volume of the object without changing the amount of particles in the object....
  img
Raheema Javed 3 months ago
as i was trying to know more abt d courses offered at iit s’ n i came across “engineering physics” branch.can someone plz describe wat xactly it deals with n wat will be d job opportunities ...

Hii The engineering physics will be dealing with various physics concpts which are used in normal day to day Engineering aspects.If you are good in your subject you will always end up at a...
  img
Sourabh Singh 4 months ago
View all Questions »