Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

i m preparing for wbjee '12. which books are required for cracking wbjee engg. in top 100, at least? pls. reply soon...

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

FOR CHEMISTRY ONLY MAITY TIWARI ROY LINE BY LINE..........

FOR MATHS RUDIMENTS AND ALSO SOLVE PAST YEAR JEE QUESTION PAPER TO STRENTHEN YOUR CONCEPT..............

YOU CAN BUY TD PUBLICATION SAKTIPADA SAMANTA BOOK  FOR CHEMISTRY..........

FOR PHYSICS JUST STRENTHEN YOUR CONCEPT............. BY DOING SOME JEE QUESTION AND READ TEXT BOOK LIKE DWARI.......

IT IS MORE THAN ENOUH WITHIN RANK IN TOP 100................

PLEASE APPROVE...........

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

in jee marks get phc categories students cast bc

oc category 19 marks

L GOUSE BASHA 8 months ago

oc category 19 marks...

Gavvala Ganesh 8 months ago

oc category 19 marks

KUNCHAM SAMPATH 8 months ago
sir can you please suggest me some books to improve my verbal and logical reasoning ..thanks in advance

A book by Arun sharma on apptitude best book
  img
Nishant Vora 4 months ago

Dear Kalyan, For improve logical and verbal reasoning you can read Arun apptitude book and you can also find in the book of logical learning.

SAI SARDAR 4 months ago
I’am in 12 th std. Recentlly passed 11 th . Which one to give more time boards or entrance? from 2017 board component will not be added so will that effect anyhow? what should be the...

hello, don’t worry about the 2 nd year.it is so easy.first you understand the concept of the subject and then read it then think about that.when you understand the concept then you are able ...

raj kumar 19 days ago

dear, you passed inter 1 st year, so next u go to the inter 2 nd year, in inter 2 nd year lab exams are there so u can work not hardly, if u get the good marks u will study only 5hrs/day...

mohan 19 days ago
Sir i want cse in iiit Hyderabad what should be the procedure and min marks

You will have to give JEE Mains in which you have to get a decent rank around 1000 to CSE followed by counselling. Minimum marks depends on cut off every year. But for an idea you have to...
  img
Harsh Patodia 2 months ago

You can admission thru JEE Mains for Min marks and rank pls check opening and closing rank data of previous years to get a rough estimate thanks
  img
Nishant Vora 2 months ago

Dear Student, You should prepare for the JEE mains and clear it with a good rank. You should target atleast 220 marks. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 2 months ago
Sir, I just wanted to know that how to appear for entrance test for LPU, and other respectable private unversities like Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad, Manipal....

You can contact them directly our the phone and can get the detailed procedure. Thanks.
  img
Vijay Mukati 7 months ago

Hello Darpan, Universities like UPES, LPU, Manipal, JNU have their own entrance exams and all the information related to entrance tests and eligibility is provided on their official...

Natasha Roy 6 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete AIPMT/AIIMS Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off