i m preparing for wbjee '12. which books are required for cracking wbjee engg. in top 100, at least? pls. reply soon...

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

FOR CHEMISTRY ONLY MAITY TIWARI ROY LINE BY LINE..........

FOR MATHS RUDIMENTS AND ALSO SOLVE PAST YEAR JEE QUESTION PAPER TO STRENTHEN YOUR CONCEPT..............

YOU CAN BUY TD PUBLICATION SAKTIPADA SAMANTA BOOK  FOR CHEMISTRY..........

FOR PHYSICS JUST STRENTHEN YOUR CONCEPT............. BY DOING SOME JEE QUESTION AND READ TEXT BOOK LIKE DWARI.......

IT IS MORE THAN ENOUH WITHIN RANK IN TOP 100................

PLEASE APPROVE...........

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Discuss with colleagues and IITians

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Hello sir, This year my JEE-Advanced AIR is 12,500, BITSAT score is 280 and JEE-Main rank is 32,500. I belong to OBC category. I want to get selected in IIT. I cannot go to Kota for...

If that’s your choice of thriving for good IIT and a good branch then there is nothing wrong with it. But do keep in mind that with the decision you have just taken there comes a lot...
  img
Aziz Alam 3 months ago
Which gov. colleges are good for civil engineering on basis of placement? Tell if private are better than gov. in Delhi-NCR?

IITs & NITs are obviously the good colleges in civil engineering. The other colleges which are good too are: Jadavpur University, MNIT, BITS(Pilani & Mesra), DTU,PEC etc. DTU(Rohini)...
  img
Aziz Alam 2 months ago
Why is no one answering my questions ? Should I look to quit the site and fine new one

Sir i have posted a lot of questions in about a month’s time , but there have been no replies . You can check them at unanswered questions by my name and if possible please reply soon.

muktesh singh one month ago

WHAT IS YOUR QUESTION DEAR FRIEND

Ashwin Satheesh one month ago

what is your question??

Saloni gordhan Rakholiya one month ago
What’s the cut off for IIT Kanpur Aerospace engineering?

Here are the cut off’s for 2013 for IIT Kanpur Aerospace engineering GE (CML) OBC SC ST BRANCH OPEN CLOSE OPEN CLOSE OPEN CLOSE OPEN CLOSE Aerospace Engineering 1618 2618 644 989 270...
  img
Harsh Patodia one month ago
Sir, Got 160 in mains and 91% in cbse can I get NIT Trichy CSE I belong to SC category and I have state quota? Also can I get IIST? Also mention the rank that I require to get IIST? Also...

Hi, For a better estimate, use our rank predictor and college and branch predictor available on our website. That will give you a better idea....
  img
Yash Baheti one month ago

Hi, For a better estimate, use our rank predictor and college and branch predictor available on our website. That will give you a better idea....
  img
Yash Baheti one month ago
who was the first to find out about the satyam scam?

The financial fraud at Satyam Computer Services running into more than Rs 7,000 crore has surprised and shocked many. Please read these articles :...

Ramesh V 4 years ago
View all Questions »