i m preparing for wbjee '12. which books are required for cracking wbjee engg. in top 100, at least? pls. reply soon...

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

FOR CHEMISTRY ONLY MAITY TIWARI ROY LINE BY LINE..........

FOR MATHS RUDIMENTS AND ALSO SOLVE PAST YEAR JEE QUESTION PAPER TO STRENTHEN YOUR CONCEPT..............

YOU CAN BUY TD PUBLICATION SAKTIPADA SAMANTA BOOK  FOR CHEMISTRY..........

FOR PHYSICS JUST STRENTHEN YOUR CONCEPT............. BY DOING SOME JEE QUESTION AND READ TEXT BOOK LIKE DWARI.......

IT IS MORE THAN ENOUH WITHIN RANK IN TOP 100................

PLEASE APPROVE...........

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Discuss with colleagues and IITians

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Please help me in understanding titration back titration problems of both redox reactions and mole concept . In mole i am having more problems especially with the titrations of NaOH Na2CO3...

A back titration, or indirect titration, is generally a two-stage analytical technique:Reactant A of unknown concentration is reacted with excess reactant B of known concentration.A...
  img
Ramreddy one month ago

img
Harishwar one month ago
i am a class 11 student.can i take the olympiad exam?if yes,then should i file an application?

You can take NSO. This is the syllabus of the exam :- Class-11 The actual test paper has 50 questions. Time allowed: 60 minutes. There are 3 sections: 25 questions in section I (Physics and...
  img
Amit Shekhar one month ago
where will i get kvpy study material ?

Focus on NCERT books and practise previous years question paper. THis is sufficient to crack KVPY. NCERT is the most important book for kvpy exam. You have to focus on the 11thncert books....
  img
Amit Shekhar one month ago
How can i score more marks in IIT JEE Advanced 2014 ???

For science/maths students in general, and IIT-JEE or PMT aspirants in particular, learning the skills of problem solving is very important.Questions and problems in science (especially...

Tuhin Chakraborty one year ago

see each question has same amount of marks so attempt those question which r easy first dont try on luck simply answer those which u r sure about

Ambuj Bansal one year ago
hi plz list the world's 10 most powerful brands?

10-year-old Google is the world's most powerful brand,followed by General Electric and Microsoft. The survey based on their financial strength and consumer sentiment : 1. Google Google, with...

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 5 years ago
if normal on hyperbola at any point on it meet it again then

Dear student, We know that the equation of normal for a hyperbola would be given by: ∵ xy = c² Hence, y = c² (1/x) so, we get dy/dx = -c²/x² Thus at any point P(t₁)...
  img
Sumit Majumdar 2 months ago
View all Questions »