ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

i m preparing for wbjee '12. which books are required for cracking wbjee engg. in top 100, at least? pls. reply soon...

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

FOR CHEMISTRY ONLY MAITY TIWARI ROY LINE BY LINE..........

FOR MATHS RUDIMENTS AND ALSO SOLVE PAST YEAR JEE QUESTION PAPER TO STRENTHEN YOUR CONCEPT..............

YOU CAN BUY TD PUBLICATION SAKTIPADA SAMANTA BOOK  FOR CHEMISTRY..........

FOR PHYSICS JUST STRENTHEN YOUR CONCEPT............. BY DOING SOME JEE QUESTION AND READ TEXT BOOK LIKE DWARI.......

IT IS MORE THAN ENOUH WITHIN RANK IN TOP 100................

PLEASE APPROVE...........

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Discuss with colleagues and IITians

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
I want the answer of following questin written in the attached image

Nothing is shaded in the figure. Pls upload the correct diagram...
  img
Nishant Vora 4 months ago
Which will cause damage to the device voltage or current?

You can not have current without voltage and power requires both. High resistance material can be damaged by a tiny current because it takes a high voltage to force it through. Low...

TEJKIRAT SINGH 10 days ago

Alright!

vikas yadav 10 days ago
Hey i need ur help m in 12 std. I m preparing for iitjee2015 Maths...... quadratic trigo st lines circles complex fns inverse p n c* seq n series dc -1 dc-2 ic -1ic -2 vectors 3 d dese chps...

I think its better to revise the chapter which you have already done and practise it enough.You are having enough time freind so please also complete the rest of the chapters.Rember its a...
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 5 months ago
Sir what are the most scoring topic in IIT JEE exams..????

Although balanced study is recommended, the following sections tend to be more scoring: PHYSICS 1. Mechanics 2. Fluidics 3. Electrostatics 4. Electromagnetism & EM Waves 5. Nuclear...
  img
Amit Shekhar 6 months ago
Hello everyone,myself shubham nagaria. and i am going to present to u one of the most difficult dilemma u must have solved till now.i cleared iit jee with AIR of 2419(a lot less than...

Hi, Rmemmber that BITS Pilani is also a very good college if compared with IITs. But on other hand, BHU has the IIT Tag. So if you are getting CS in BITS, than its a good choice. Remember,...
  img
Yash Baheti 6 months ago
sir which is good bs m&c of iit kanpur or btech m&c of iit guwahati ...according to study,placements..is bs of iitk not good for placements because it is bs course?

img
Ashish Gupta 6 months ago

no sir its a BS DEGREE.....kindly tell the answer

deeepak 6 months ago
View all Questions »