i m preparing for wbjee '12. which books are required for cracking wbjee engg. in top 100, at least? pls. reply soon...

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

FOR CHEMISTRY ONLY MAITY TIWARI ROY LINE BY LINE..........

FOR MATHS RUDIMENTS AND ALSO SOLVE PAST YEAR JEE QUESTION PAPER TO STRENTHEN YOUR CONCEPT..............

YOU CAN BUY TD PUBLICATION SAKTIPADA SAMANTA BOOK  FOR CHEMISTRY..........

FOR PHYSICS JUST STRENTHEN YOUR CONCEPT............. BY DOING SOME JEE QUESTION AND READ TEXT BOOK LIKE DWARI.......

IT IS MORE THAN ENOUH WITHIN RANK IN TOP 100................

PLEASE APPROVE...........

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Discuss with colleagues and IITians

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
what are the main books for phy, chem nd math for iit -jee

http://www.askiitians.com/important-books-iit-jee.aspx read this article all the good books are mentioned in it , it will help you to find all the good books in all three subjects.
  img
Sher Mohammad 11 days ago
I have heard Mech is evergreen branch but why in case of job it lacks behind Electronics,ECE etc.It should be behind CSE ie 2 nd in any case.

Mechanical was few years ago tagged as evergreen branch but now CS holds that tag. Its just because everything we do nowadays is related to computers. Every computer needs a computer...
  img
Aziz Alam yesterday
can students of MnC dual degree apply for upsc after 4 years(before the completion of course)

yes the criteria is at the time of selection you have completed graduation. thanks and regards sunil kr askIITian faculty
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 20 days ago
Will IITs and/or ISM carry out spot counselling in 2014.

Spot counselling is for NITs, IIITs 7 other institutes.IITs & ISM don not participate in Spot Counselling. Thanks & Regards Aziz Alam IIT Roorkee askIITians
  img
Aziz Alam 5 days ago
sir this year i am giving ntse exam...but i am not taking classes for it...so sir kaise prepare karna hoga..

Most of thing will come from your school syllabus. First, you should focus on the school study, plus there is a book for NTSE exam by Tata Mcgraw hill. You should focus on the book as well....
  img
Jitender Singh one month ago
State rank 2425 air 46020 in jee main gen category from bihar can I get nit patna? if not then out of nit rourkela cermaics and bit patna civil which would be better? Sir I aspire to be an...

You will definitely get admission in NIT Patna. If you see the closing ranks for NIT patna last year they are more than 10000 for civil, mechanical,ECE etc. Since you have better rank you...
  img
Ramreddy 5 days ago
View all Questions »