ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

i m preparing for wbjee '12. which books are required for cracking wbjee engg. in top 100, at least? pls. reply soon...

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

FOR CHEMISTRY ONLY MAITY TIWARI ROY LINE BY LINE..........

FOR MATHS RUDIMENTS AND ALSO SOLVE PAST YEAR JEE QUESTION PAPER TO STRENTHEN YOUR CONCEPT..............

YOU CAN BUY TD PUBLICATION SAKTIPADA SAMANTA BOOK  FOR CHEMISTRY..........

FOR PHYSICS JUST STRENTHEN YOUR CONCEPT............. BY DOING SOME JEE QUESTION AND READ TEXT BOOK LIKE DWARI.......

IT IS MORE THAN ENOUH WITHIN RANK IN TOP 100................

PLEASE APPROVE...........

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Discuss with colleagues and IITians

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
i want to become an physicist.i have great interest in nuclear physics,electronics,communication...what i should do after 12th to become an physicist.should i do bsc from physics hons or...

Till graduation, you need to go to a college that has well developed infrastructure in terms of research and development. This will only develop your interest in the field of your interest....
  img
Ravi 6 months ago

Many premium institutes are offering Graduation degrees in physics which have a global recognition. Few such are IITs offering BTech (Engineering physics), B.Sc (IISc, IISER, central...
  img
Ravi 6 months ago

thanks sir but which have better scope b.tech or bsc.and which college is best for bsc physics hons.

vijay yadav 6 months ago
What is good rank for bits at?

It may be above 350, you can visit the website of BITS Pilani and check whether you fitv intom it, if yes..then nothing like that...and if not even then there’s no need to give up or to be...

Ayushmaan Vardhan 2 days ago

bitssat is very tricky and quite easy exam it also includes english to get good stream in bits pilani that is best among all bits u have to score about 340-350 in bitsat...

ng29 one month ago

>330 marks are good for bits pilani . Hit approve if u got even a little help by my answer :) Thanks .

Drake one month ago
How do i make my concepts clear ? Earlier i wasted a lot of my time in rubbish things. I want to develp my application skills how do i do that? I am still confused what my real talent and...

See for testing your concepts and skills the best way is to do as many questions. Take a mock paper and attempt it. Evaluate your performance and discover areas of weakness and strength....
  img
Harsh Patodia one month ago

Ohk then you have mentioned it in earlier post. Your daily self-study hours should go minimum 12-14 hours for getting that rank. That should include 100% concentration. Obviously mind...
  img

Welcome
  img
Hi Sir..My JEE Main Marks are about 161-165 and My boards % is 82.6( CBSE)... What are the Nit’s I can expect sir?? Can you please mention the branches....Thanks in advance

YES ravi there is a chance for u to get a seat in NIT SILICHAR bcoz of your home state quota but to get ur accurate score u can wait till 18 april bcoz official answers will be published by...

ng29 one month ago

u can get seat in National Institute of Technology, Silchar approve if useful approve if useful approve if useful approve if useful

ng29 one month ago

in my opinion u cant get any nit but can have some hope in spot round but not very good nit approve if useful approve if useful

ng29 one month ago
what should we do now for last month preparation so that we can quick refresh all sub topics.

Solve previous years to build your aptitude. This will also help you to revise the important topics.
  img
Raheema Javed 3 months ago
sir what was the cut off rank(last admission rank) in MNIT jaipur for electrical engeneering under state qouta..GEN category?

6573 was the closing rank of Electical Engineering branch for GEN category in MNIT Jaipur.
  img
Sourabh Singh 10 months ago
View all Questions »