ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

Is M L Khanna the perfect book for IIT-JEE?If not ,then which one is perfect?

3 years ago

Answers : (4)

You may prefer many books, all are good ones like irodov or DC Pandey for physics and Arihant books for Chem. or OP Tondon's organic and for maths Arihant and Different authors book for diff, Units of maths are also available. For Beginning Start with objective RD Sharma

3 years ago

some teachers say that it is good bt some says that it is very old book so there is no new questions etc and should try new books.

you can try TMH( tata mcgraw hills) or A das gupta for good practise. these are very good books.

please approve by clicking YES below

3 years ago

Dear Apoorv,

ML Khanna is good!!!!!!!!  But also check Tata McGraw Hill (TMH)!!!!!

Good Luck!!!!!!!!

Plz. approve my answer by lciking 'Yes' given below!!!!!!!  Plz. Plz. Plz.!!!!!!! Don't forget!!!!!Wink

3 years ago

Nah dont go for that

Better go for A Dasgupta its the best book for iitjee

Plzzzz approve my answer by clicking on yes below!!!!!!!!!!

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Discuss with colleagues and IITians

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
wh

Which problem books should I get for JEE preparation? Are they segragated by difficulty level in any book?

For problems you could consider Pradeep’s Fundamental, where the problems are segragated by the difficulty level.Just keep that in mind that the concepts are not given in that book to...
  img
Aziz Alam 10 months ago

For problems you could consider Pradeep’s Fundamental, where the problems are segragated by the difficulty level.Just keep that in mind that the concepts are not given in that book to...
  img
Aziz Alam 10 months ago
I have only a few months which i consider impossible for the preparation of jee main. dropping a year would be best for me....should i go ahead ?? as it is i am one year ahead of my age.

IF U HAVE CONFIDENCE THAT YOU CAN CRACK NIT THE NEXT TIMEE THEN I SUGGEST YOU TO DROP AND WORK HARD FOR NEXT YEAR

VAISHNAVI BATHINA 23 days ago

i think u should drop and prepare hard for next year.there is no benefit for preparing in a rush

Himanshu Chahar 29 days ago

No you should not, its not worth it.

shubham sharda 12 days ago
should I give my preference to lower branches ( like production and industrial engg ) @mnnit or any top nits or go for mech @hbti ?

give prefrence to this branches at the best nit you may get 1.CS 2.Electronics 3.Electrical 4.Mechanical 5.Chemical 6.Civil 7.Ocean engg & Naval architecture 8.Materials science &...
  img
Sher Mohammad 10 months ago

If you have interest in pursuing Mechanical Engg., then you should go for Mech at HBTI. If that is not the case then can go for the former, i.e. P&I at MNIT or top NITs.
  img
Aziz Alam 10 months ago
can we write cbse class 12 improvement exans and jee entrance exam in the same year

If you get selected in IIT JEE exam than you have show a certificate that you have qualified your 12 th at the time of admission. If you are able to get a passing certificate of 12 th before...
  img
Nishant Vora one month ago

Yeah you can.
  img
Abhishek Kumar one month ago
Sir i have got 110 marks in jee mains and expecting 88% in nios board exam.What will b my expected rank and what r my chances of getting any nit or iiit?

In GEN cat, very very rare chances....
  img
Saurabh Kumar 27 days ago

as nios board is different from cbse and calculation for rank in jee main is also different ur marks in jee main is just on cut off line 88 in nios is equal to around 92-93 in boards , u had...

ng29 27 days ago
ECE in JIIT 128 Noida or ECE JUIT Solan.

You have to decide on various parameters that which college will be suited best to you.The factors can be academics ,placements and your place of residence. JIIT is in inception from 2001...
  img
Sourabh Singh 9 months ago

To my mind you need to go for JIIT, there are certain other esteemed institutions as well... you can draw a comparison with those as well, they are ---- Indira Gandhi Inst Of Tech, Sarang...

Ayushmaan Vardhan yesterday

ECE in JIIT! Always, as JIIT BEEN A BETTER COLLEGE IN TERMS OF RANKING OF STUDENTS ACCORDING TO AIEEE.

Sanskriti Shrivastava yesterday
View all Questions »