Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off
USE CODE: MOB20

Is M L Khanna the perfect book for IIT-JEE?If not ,then which one is perfect?

5 years ago

Answers : (4)

You may prefer many books, all are good ones like irodov or DC Pandey for physics and Arihant books for Chem. or OP Tondon's organic and for maths Arihant and Different authors book for diff, Units of maths are also available. For Beginning Start with objective RD Sharma

5 years ago

some teachers say that it is good bt some says that it is very old book so there is no new questions etc and should try new books.

you can try TMH( tata mcgraw hills) or A das gupta for good practise. these are very good books.

please approve by clicking YES below

5 years ago

Dear Apoorv,

ML Khanna is good!!!!!!!!  But also check Tata McGraw Hill (TMH)!!!!!

Good Luck!!!!!!!!

Plz. approve my answer by lciking 'Yes' given below!!!!!!!  Plz. Plz. Plz.!!!!!!! Don't forget!!!!!Wink

5 years ago

Nah dont go for that

Better go for A Dasgupta its the best book for iitjee

Plzzzz approve my answer by clicking on yes below!!!!!!!!!!

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Discuss with colleagues and IITians

sir how is the EEE,ECE AND EEE branches of NIT DELHI please tell soon!! urgent!!

They are good. Also please visit its website to see the placement statistics their.
  img
Vijay Mukati one year ago

Yes they have the sufficient facilities their.
  img

sir my main query is about whether the practical labs of NIT delhi are well upto date or they lack somewhere?

Revti Raman one year ago
give some good iitjee coatching classes in indore

Dear Student, Top IIT JEE coachings of indore are Allen, Aakash, Ranker’s point, Resonance. There are more coachings like Gupta Tutorial, stratford, Ribosome, Catelyser. You can also...
  img

some good iitjee coatching classes in indore rankers point catalyser kalpravax allen indore stratford acadmey resonance indore success point injeenious acadmey iit circle PLEASE ..... if u...

Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya one year ago

i will prefer u resonance among all coaching centres resonance is best institute and gives very goodd material and coaching also and tests of resonancre are also of great level APPROVE IF...

ng29 one year ago
How to be more perfect in solving numericals of physics in 12 th board exams.

In the preparation before examination 01.​Prepare a list of derivations, formulae and experiments in the syllabus and keep them handy 02.Revise all the Concepts regularly 03.Solve each and...
  img
Santosh Datla 22 days ago

@ xavier As far as cbse board exams are concerned , they will ask u simple even numerical questions , donot worry about it . frst of all u need to read the whole ncert twice , and solve the ...

Umakant biswal 22 days ago
Jee mains 75 marks and 75.38% in mah state board..obc category..can i get into any NIT or IIIT?

Muskaan this score might not help you with admission in the top colleges but they can help you get into a good university where you can get a course of your choice ,great exposure , wide...

medha one month ago

please use the branch and college predictor for this purpose http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/main/college-branch-predictor.html thanks

SAHIL one month ago
which books should i prefer for physics and chem

For physics you can do H.C. Verma it will make your concepts clear and for more practice also do D.C.Pandey(Objective Physics for Medical Ebtrances) For chemistry you can do GRB books. You...

Carmel Emmanuel 11 months ago
what is the meaning of java is platform independent language? what is it significance?

Java solves the problem of platform-independence by using byte code. The Java compiler does not produce native executable code for a particular machine like a C compiler would. Instead it...

Shane Macguire 7 years ago
View all Questions »

• Complete AIPMT/AIIMS Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off