coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

please give me iitjee preparation guide

7 years ago

Answers : (1)

Choosing the right topics for maximum study is very important not only for clearing JEE but also for getting a high rank. Lots of topics in JEE syllabus require a huge lot of time, incomparable to that required by other topics. Spending too much time on these topics and ignoring other topics leads to drastic failure in rank.Lots of topics in JEE are very easy and are of NCERT level.The key to topping JEE is to maximize your scoring in these topics which boosts the rank. Many such topics require considerably less time and is much much less than the time required by certain other topics with proportionate marks.You should spend more time on these topics and try to earn full marks in such topics.I list a few of these topics:

MODERN PHYSICS AND ELECTRONICS :most of the questions easy and similar to past JEE questions.

WAVE OPTICS :most of the questions are similar to past JEE questions

INORGANIC CHEMISTRY AND GENERAL CHEMISTRY :most of the questions are of NCERT level and are simple.

SOLID STATE :Most of the questions are very easy.

PROBABILITY AND DIFFERENTIATION :most of the questions are simple and NCERT level.

DIFFERENTIAL EQUATIONS :most of the questions are similar to past JEE questions.

By spending legible time on these topics ,the scoring in JEE will be boosted and only will you clear JEE but also get a high rank.But beware , don't neglect there other topics. In topics like mechanics, electricity , physical chemistry and analytical geometry , if the concepts are clearly understood then many of the questions pertaining to these topics can be easily handled.Self-study is the most important part of your preparation. Even if you join a coaching class, it is your effort which will take you through the exam. The teachers can only guide you. However, there are some things you should keep in mind. Relevance of what you stud is very important. If the JEE syllabus does not specify a particular topic, it will not really help you to read that topic. To get a feel of what type of questions are asked, you can refer to some papers from the past few years. The books that are used for preparation are more or less standard. Resnick Halliday, HC Verma, Morrison Boyd, P. Bahadur, J.D. Lee, M.L. Khanna etc. are generally the books you will be told to refer.

7 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Discuss with colleagues and IITians

Which are the best and easy books that i should refer for CBSE Class 12(PCMB). Tell me any 1 book of each subject and what to study from it(i.e. derivation, theory, concepts.etc).
@ shreyas you are asking abt 1 book per subject and also what to study from it ?? how is that possible , if u have to study derivation from 1 book and theory from other book m, then it will ...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
@ shreyas i got 96.47 percent from 12 th cbse , and for that hard work required , i am sure of that . and the main thing is confidence level , donot ever think that toppers are made with...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
How much % did you got in 12 th @umakant and when did u complete your portion and how did u studied. I am eager to know. Are you too a askiitian student as i am …...........?
Shreyas Patil 2 months ago
A ball is released from height h along the slope and moves along a circular track of radius R without falling vertically downwards as shown in the figure. Show that h = 5 2 R.
fuck you nugget piece of shit ffffsafasfasfasfasfkksfasfafasfasfasfass ssfsafsfafasfsfasfasfsafahsue5kjfk
prajit banerjee 12 days ago
Which is a better option- it in nsit,Delhi or ece in mnnit allahabad ?
IT is always in demand . Although the scope of ECE is also there in future but that is also connected with the coding companies. So, go for IT sector .
Suraj Prasad 3 months ago
Dear Student, this is purely a matter of your personal choice as per your area of interest. Both the institutions are equally good in almost all the respects. Have you been allotted or...
Aneesh Sehgal 3 months ago
@ aditi The first choice is the preferred one , as i=nsit delhi have a great demand all over the world , and even ece have scope , but MNIT is not that much good for it , so, better go with ...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
I have got 140 marks in jee mains and 91% in cbse board .I am in general category .in which nit and brancges I cam take admission.?
Chances of getting NIT is very rare...except under state quota benifit..
Saurabh Kumar 4 months ago
Dear Student, getting at an NIT with this score seem to be a far fetched dream, no issues There is another way out that may be opted for . Rest assured these institutions are being run by...
Aneesh Sehgal 4 months ago
hi anurag use the branch and college predictor to predict your college and branch. please follow the link thanks and...
SAHIL 4 months ago
i have been alotted nit surathkal mechanical engineering in 2 nd round if seat allocation. i missed iit kanpur bs chemistry and iit gandhinagar material science engineering by 80 ranks and...
IITs are comparatively better in terms of academics. Also it will give you the brand value. Thanks.
Vijay Mukati one year ago
Yes, you can check their official website regarding placements.
IIT Kanpur > NIT Surat > IIT Gandhinagar.
sir ,i am expecting 200 mark in jee main paper 2 ,and my question is it enough for get nit ,,,as i am ,(obc-ncl),,
Dear student, Pls check opening and closing rank of college and branch that you want to take admission in on its official website
Nishant Vora 5 months ago
Let the result be declared first and after that let the cutoff list be prepared then only anything may be said, as of now there’s no fun in making any predictions. Yes, your category may...
Aneesh Sehgal 5 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete AIPMT/AIIMS Course and Test Series
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On Discuss with colleagues and IITians

Ask Experts